Anybody here read JJK?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Used to be real hype for it 1-2 years ago I barely keep up with it now because its been so damn boring and I don't have as much time but I am up to date and man I can't be the only one who thinks the ending is absolute ass.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
i never understood the hype around the show tbh. Outside a few episodes where the fights were good asf and obviously the animation is rlly good the actual plot of show has always been boring to me. Is the manga better?

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and SubhumanCurrycel
Dogshit manga so fucking boring tbh only bought it to jerk off to Maki and Nobara

• JFL
Reactions: JoshuaG and SubhumanCurrycel
i never understood the hype around the show tbh. Outside a few episodes where the fights were good asf and obviously the animation is rlly good the actual plot of show has always been boring to me. Is the manga better?
I think there was a set up for plot points to be explored later but tbh they never were. The manga seriously declines in quality imo after where the anime ends its all so meh and a lot of setups turn to dead ends.

• +1
I think there was a set up for plot points to be explored later but tbh they never were. The manga seriously declines in quality imo after where the anime ends its all so meh and a lot of setups turn to dead ends.
jesus christ. No animes or mangas entice me anymore since aot ended and I'm never catching up to one piece. Is there anything good out there? I was reading vinland saga but caught up and never knew if they started writing more mangs for it again

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
My bro tried a bunch of times to get me into it but it just looks like a bootleg Naruto/Bleach to me. Could be wrong tho

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and tombradylover
jesus christ. No animes or mangas entice me anymore since aot ended and I'm never catching up to one piece. Is there anything good out there? I was reading vinland saga but caught up and never knew if they started writing more mangs for it again
I am reading Kagurabachi right now, its been through 2 arcs and both were really good but I would let it marinate for a bit longer. I am not up to date on vinland saga I will wait for the manga to end. If you havent read Jojo's bizzare adventure I would recommend it part 7 the part after where the anime ends off is great. Have you watched Full metal alchemist brotherhood?

• +1
I am reading Kagurabachi right now, its been through 2 arcs and both were really good but I would let it marinate for a bit longer. I am not up to date on vinland saga I will wait for the manga to end. If you havent read Jojo's bizzare adventure I would recommend it part 7 the part after where the anime ends off is great. Have you watched Full metal alchemist brotherhood?
yea i watched brotherhood i loved it tbh. I haven't heard of kagurabachi tbh i might look into. TBH I'm thinking about reading Berserk i heard its giga goated

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
yea i watched brotherhood i loved it tbh. I haven't heard of kagurabachi tbh i might look into. TBH I'm thinking about reading Berserk i heard its giga goated
Its one of the best out there but unfortunately the author died abruptly. It has since recontinued as the general direction of the story was known to his close friend/colleague but the release of chapters is very random and slow.

• Woah