Anybody here that happens to be black?

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
If so, tell me what experiences brought you to this website. Sometimes I feel weird being here.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
im mix race - part black -

i found this site from a youtube channel called "Looksmax" but it is now deleted.

i found that channel from mewing which i got recommended by youtube

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and 5'8manlet
@Blackout.xl share your champion aura with this fellow black man, son

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Chadelite
Its over for black boyos

• So Sad
Reactions: mplayer1234
@Blackout.xl share your champion aura with this fellow black man, son
he WAS a champion

but even kings never rule forever
Its over for black boyos
Tell him to rope: he received more IOS than your entire family tree lol

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mplayer1234, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, EthnicelAscension, Dwarfmaxxer and 2 others
keep coping, his recent threads have been a high iq milestone, he will be back before you can say black :feelsez:
MashAllah the king has returned

@Blackout.xl welcome back King :)

Salute you

WTF

I thought i was following you jfl

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and stuckneworleans
My journey into PSL has been building up since 2015 tbh.

GR 9 - in my first year in HS I build up status but got no girls. I never got invited to anything. When I asked one of my niggas back then if I could come with him to a party, the guy said Nah no one would talk to u anyways. Went the entire year without getting a GF or first kiss. However this was the time I had the most interaction with women

GR 10 - lost a good amount of my status and lookism started to creep in. foids were talking behind my back about how disgusting I am and people started to hate me more and more. At this point I had no interaction with women anymore

Gr 11 - At this point I lost 80% my status. someone spread rumours about me being retarded and all the foids believed it, so they started treating me like a Down syndrome ape who couldn’t do the most basic shit

Gr 12 - had 10% the status I had in gr 9. Rumors went into full steam and even guys bought into the rumor of me being retarded. My opinion and presence was not valued. I had no interaction with foids despite being around them every day.

By May of last year, prom was coming up but I just didn’t even care to go. Because no foid would want to go with me and no foid would want to dance with me if I went. I would of just been eating food in the corner. So I spared myself the shame.

Around this time I found FaceandLMS. His videos explained pretty much every reason as to why everything from GR 9 to that point happened in the way it did.

I graduated a KHV in June 2019 and left the ceremony with my parents who were gravely disappointed in my lack of achievements. Didnt even say goodbye to most people. Most people didn’t even care anyway. Even though I towered over everybody, I was still invisible.

In summer of 2019 I lost pretty much all of my remaining friends outside a small few. I found this site and began lurking. I then made an account in September 2019. Thats my journey into PSL. Being black hasn’t done anything for me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo, WastedYouth, BigBoy and 10 others
Its over for black boyos

Not all the time tbqh you have a fair point on the race pill but most people misunderstand the race pill they down play chad and underestimate him in truth all races have chads but their so rear you might as well not consider them to exist.

The best call of recall is either gene editing or getting white chads to breed with other ethnics

Not all the time tbqh you have a fair point on the race pill but most people misunderstand the race pill they down play chad and underestimate him in truth all races have chads but their so rear you might as well not consider them to exist.

The best call of recall is either gene editing or getting white chads to breed with other ethnics
im mix race what race shall i tell people i am?
i tell people im mix race now is that a halo?

White obviously if you can pull of white say white

White obviously if you can pull of white say white
im not white i look a little med im part black so im darker l look a little darker than this

• +1
Reactions: mplayer1234
Wow

GR 9 - in my first year in HS I build up status but got no girls. I never got invited to anything. When I asked one of my niggas back then if I could come with him to a party, the guy said Nah no one would talk to u anyways. Went the entire year without getting a GF or first kiss. However this was the time I had the most interaction with women

GR 10 - lost a good amount of my status and lookism started to creep in. foids were talking behind my back about how disgusting I am and people started to hate me more and more. At this point I had no interaction with women anymore

Gr 11 - At this point I lost 80% my status. someone spread rumours about me being retarded and all the foids believed it, so they started treating me like a Down syndrome ape who couldn’t do the most basic shit

Gr 12 - had 10% the status I had in gr 9. Rumors went into full steam and even guys bought into the rumor of me being retarded. My opinion and presence was not valued. I had no interaction with foids despite being around them every day.

By May of last year, prom was coming up but I just didn’t even care to go. Because no foid would want to go with me and no foid would want to dance with me if I went. I would of just been eating food in the corner. So I spared myself the shame.

Around this time I found FaceandLMS. His videos explained pretty much every reason as to why everything from GR 9 to that point happened in the way it did.

I graduated a KHV in June 2019 and left the ceremony with my parents who were gravely disappointed in my lack of achievements. Didnt even say goodbye to most people. Most people didn’t even care anyway. Even though I towered over everybody, I was still invisible.

In summer of 2019 I lost pretty much all of my remaining friends outside a small few. I found this site and began lurking. I then made an account in September 2019. Thats my journey into PSL. Being black hasn’t done anything for me.
Wow, man I apologize you had to go through that. It can be very harsh when you feel like nobody accepts you I've been there too man. If you want I'll be your friend.
You are mulatto

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
:feelshmm::feelstastyman:get out nigger im curry btw

• +1
Wow
Wow, man I apologize you had to go through that. It can be very harsh when you feel like nobody accepts you I've been there too man. If you want I'll be your friend.

You are mulatto
Thx boyo

Sad story bro.

Also this post decimates "just be tall" theory. People who think height is everything are the biggest idiots in the incelosphere.

• +1
Bro you are even worse
no curries mog every race stfu we are slayer race son, there are 2 retarded negress who wont stfu next to me rn

Get looks or die

• +1
Sad story bro.

Also this post decimates "just be tall" theory. People who think height is everything are the biggest idiots in the incelosphere.
Everything matters. People on PSL have forgotten and abandoned that theory. They just place all importance on one feature rather than admitting every single thing plays into your sex life.

Height is a big halo, sure. But if you’re as ugly as I am right now with the stuttering issues I have you won’t get anything but contempt from women. It’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WastedYouth, BigBoy and Deleted member 245
Everything matters. People on PSL have forgotten and abandoned that theory. They just place all importance on one feature rather than admitting every single thing plays into your sex life.

Height is a big halo, sure. But if you’re as ugly as I am right now with the stuttering issues I have you won’t get anything but contempt from women. It’s over
Is that you in your pfp?

• +1
raped by status (or lack thereof tbh)
I don't think it was mainly ur looks that fucked with u, as for college I can't say since u got a clean slate.

• +1
raped by status (or lack thereof tbh)
I don't think it was mainly ur looks that fucked with u, as for college I can't say since u got a clean slate.
People said I looked like an ogre. A dinosaur. King Kong. Status raped me hard tho

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: mplayer1234 and EthnicelAscension
People said I looked like an ogre. A dinosaur. King Kong. Status raped me hard tho
Can I see how you look bro? Im so curious, I promise I wont do anything with the pictures. You can send it through Discord and delete it after I see it.

@Tony

• +1
@Master is a black mod

Also, I'm curry and i'm 1% black

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Master and Blackout.xl