Anybody knows how to fix a widow line ?

D

Deleted member 26840

Silver
I have a widow line, for reference my hairline looks like leonardo dicaprios

I looked at my shedding and older pictures of myself turns out I am not balding but I always had an ugly hairline

Anyways to fill out the temple and get a straight hairline without any surgeries ?

Straight hairline’s only are a thing when the skull is not round and is more DOM/caucasoid skull shape with the temples being slightly narrow.

there’s no real way to actually get a squared off straight hairline because the head shape and neurocranium size,width and height affect the hairline.

I have a widow line, for reference my hairline looks like leonardo dicaprios

I looked at my shedding and older pictures of myself turns out I am not balding but I always had an ugly hairline

Anyways to fill out the temple and get a straight hairline without any surgeries ?
widows peak isnt bad not having it makes u look low t

who's the mogger in avi?

I had hair transplant to make mine more straight, i wasnt balding but i didnt like my V shaped hairline, my hairline was like this before but now is more like this

timothy-bryce-1404543-normal.jpg
widows-peak-hairstyles-men-Widows-Peak-with-Hair-Slicked-Back.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
If you aren’t balding and you see baby hairs in front of your hairline minoxidil and a dermaroller will help.

Or just grow your hair out and wear a hairstyle that covers your forehead, I was born with a big head and an odd hairline as well and long hair suits me much better

If you aren’t balding and you see baby hairs in front of your hairline minoxidil and a dermaroller will help.

Or just grow your hair out and wear a hairstyle that covers your forehead, I was born with a big head and an odd hairline as well and long hair suits me much better
Im rocking a hairstyle similar to alex eubank hiding it pretty well i shall say, I might try minox a x dermaroloing soon tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631

Users who are viewing this thread

Back