ndos

ndos

6'4.5'',wide frame,acnecel,here to looksmax
anybody noticed that thing????
Am scared of that, reduced nicotine content to 3 mg per pouch

No I don't use those

• +1
Reactions: ndos
yes it can happen, can lead also to tooth loss etc. snus is fucking bullshit and a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, NZb6Air and ndos
anybody noticed that thing????
Am scared of that, reduced nicotine content to 3 mg per pouch
View attachment 3241941
Never noticed any actual gum recession from zynning for 6 months but my gums would get sore and sensitive sometimes. If you use this shit for years on end it’s bound to happen though . If you’re gonna keep using Snus, rotate it between 4 corners of your mouth

Supposedly it also helps to get the pouch wet with saliva before using, as the texture of the dry pouch itself can irritate gums. Floss nightly and lightly brush your gums with toothbrush to restore bloodflow

• +1
Never noticed any actual gum recession from zynning for 6 months but my gums would get sore and sensitive sometimes. If you use this shit for years on end it’s bound to happen though . If you’re gonna keep using Snus, rotate it between 4 corners of your mouth
Been rotating but if using >10 mg, btw I cant tolerate anything more than 6 mg it is gonna do shit to your gums. Nicotine affect blood vessels. Also brand matters. EU Velo > US Velo

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Been rotating but if using >10 mg, btw I cant tolerate anything more than 6 mg it is gonna do shit to your gums. Nicotine affect blood vessels. Also brand matters. EU Velo > US Velo
Some dude gave me a 42mg Snus pouch from Sweden :ROFLMAO: it was great but that shit will probably destroy your mouth if used daily

• JFL
i used 50mg per pouch around 5 times per day for 1 year and experienced no gum recession

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean and ndos
used 150 mg per pouch before, those give a nice high ngl but make you naseous quickly and burn the skin so you have to literally pull it out (the burned skin) after a couple of uses, still got no longterm sides. But really i advise you to stop it anyways cos its addictive, pricey and still a bad decision longterm

• +1
used 150 mg per pouch before, those give a nice high ngl but make you naseous quickly and burn the skin so you have to literally pull it out (the burned skin) after a couple of uses, still got no longterm sides. But really i advise you to stop it anyways cos its addictive, pricey and still a bad decision longterm
i was smoking cigs and iqos before. I think dip or no tobacco snus is better alternative in terms of healthiness