Anybody remember White Boy Sommer

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Can't believe it was 3 years ago wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, ElTruecel and Deleted member 55345
Time seems to move by fast when there's a lack of eventful moments in your life.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, Deleted member 14693 and ElTruecel
Fuck I remember the hyperborea edits that came with that meme. I miss those days

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and mid
Time seems to move by fast when there's a lack of eventful moments in your life.
True, thats why when you start wageslaving your life will be over before you can blink.

Nah wtf is that every summer was dark and I was on the verge of shooting myself in the noggin kurtcobain typeshit🤘🖤😢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Deleted member 14693 and GabachoCopium
2020 seems far away now cant relate tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
True, thats why when you start wageslaving your life will be over before you can blink.
Depends, when I was wage slaving every weekend was a movie. Now that im neet and poor I can't afford to leave my room.

Depends, when I was wage slaving every weekend was a movie. Now that im neet and poor I can't afford to leave my room.
As a NEET time goes even faster but ask any 50 year old and they will say their life sped up once they started in the work force

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55345
As a NEET time goes even faster but ask any 50 year old and they will say their life sped up once they started in the work force
If you don't make enough money you're kind of stuck at home or maybe they don't take time out to do stuff because they're tired.