Anybody that doesnt watch this 10minute easy to digest guide on Mewing & doing so properly is missing out (Only posting for those who want to improve)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
So I am only posting this for those that actually want to improve, rather than shit-post and catch dopamine hits off what is supposed to be a Looks Improvement forum.

I have personally been mewing for several months now and everything he says in the video I can vouch for. It does become easier to mew when you sleep OVER TIME as your tongue as a muscle, becomes stronger. The problem is many don't allow their tongue to get stronger as they give up very soon.

Anyway have a watch if you are a LooksMaxer and leave a comment about how it doesn't work after puberty if you are an uneducated ShitPoster. Oh and for the record, the guy in the video is 26 and started when he was 25. I am 29 and started when I was 28. We both have seen significant results.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1c, workiskey, ezio6 and 11 others
Ofc it works but no one wants to commit for years. It should be natural posture anyways. Better to just get surgery if you are severally recessed

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, PYT, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
Ofc it works but no one wants to commit for years. It should be natural posture anyways. Better to just get surgery if you are severally recessed

It's a good vid anyway bro. Have a watch.

• +1
Reactions: Julian
So I am only posting this for those that actually want to improve, rather than shit-post and catch dopamine hits off what is supposed to be a Looks Improvement forum.

I have personally been mewing for several months now and everything he says in the video I can vouch for. It does become easier to mew when you sleep OVER TIME as your tongue as a muscle, becomes stronger. The problem is many don't allow their tongue to get stronger as they give up very soon.

Anyway have a watch if you are a LooksMaxer and leave a comment about how it doesn't work after puberty if you are an uneducated ShitPoster. Oh and for the record, the guy in the video is 26 and started when he was 25. I am 29 and started when I was 28. We both have seen significant results.

headshot GIF

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Julian
Its all about the suction hold technique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and Deleted member 11053
I did mewing but i was too worried about the have your back teeth in contact part, people on reddit was saying that you need to have them in contact to achieve foward growth which is false you can have them slightly apart . I listened to them and i ended up fucking up my molars i lost emanel on my teeth and as a result bone loss on face, it ruined my harmony , also developed tmj and tinnitus. I regret it so much cause i was actually getting improvements too from mewing with the suction hold, i could literally feel my wisdom teeth erupt. Its just that little mistake to have back teeth in contact that ruined me.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Jew_Supremacist and Deleted member 6908
shit thread ngl

I did mewing but i was too worried about the have your back teeth in contact part, people on reddit was saying that you need to have them in contact to achieve foward growth which is false you can have them slightly apart . I listened to them and i ended up fucking up my molars i lost emanel on my teeth and as a result bone loss on face, it ruined my harmony , also developed tmj and tinnitus. I regret it so much cause i was actually getting improvements too from mewing with the suction hold, i could literally feel my wisdom teeth erupt. Its just that little mistake to have back teeth in contact that ruined me.
Can you pm me please? I have a few questions to ask about your situation. I'm having the same exact experience as you except I'm not having any pain (yet at least), I'm dying to ask some extra stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
even if it's free, idiots don't practice

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 6908
Were you pressing hard or something?? I have mine touching but only very slightly

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and court monarch777
Mewing might be legit early on in life it makes sense, not sure about later in life though. Chewing hard food is prob legit as well, doesn't hurt to try it's the natural tongue position so it's only a benefit. I have always had my tongue on the roof of my mouth, didn't even know this was a thing until I joined this forum

Mewing might be legit early on in life it makes sense, not sure about later in life though. Chewing hard food is prob legit as well, doesn't hurt to try it's the natural tongue position so it's only a benefit.

Stop making comments when you aren't educated.

You're just commenting for the sake of it and trying to sound like you have a clue, recycling what all idiots say on this dickhead forum.

"Works during puberty, after is cope". And Im super swmart weally!

Clown.

It works at any age, but has more drastic affects during puberty, as the foundation to your facial structure is being assigned then.

Now fuck off with your pretence. Pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Will mewing fix my dark circles under eyes

• JFL
Mewing is for facial bones and soft muscle tissue. Dark circles? That's colouring.

Also if you have dark circles I imagine you have bad orbital rims. Mewing can improve orbitals.

I don't know why but every time I try to mew I start yawning like a bitch so its a pain in the ass to correct it

This is a good explanation
Thanks for posting this video

• +1
Problem with me is I have trouble breathing through nose, had it broken @16, would explain my vertical maxilla growth

pretty sure he just lost weight

Link posted by OP went down , so here is the new link :)

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back