Anyone 6’1-6’2 and says they feel short/avg is autistic

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Kraken
Am 6’1.5 barefoot evening and I feel comfortably tall in like 95% of situations and have felt this way since I was like 6’0-6’1. Chances are you’re overestimating your height/never got measured properly under a stadiometer if you’re truly 6’2 and say you feel average or short

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, tyronechadmax, DelonLover1999 and 14 others
Am 6’1.5 barefoot evening and I feel comfortably tall in like 95% of situations and have felt this way since I was like 6’0-6’1. Chances are you’re overestimating your height/never got measured properly under a stadiometer if you’re truly 6’2 and say you feel average or short
It’s because people lie about their height, lol. There’s always that one mf who is 5’8” and says he’s 6’0”. I’m 5’11”, and whenever I go shopping, I height mog everyone except for a few people.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, STAMPEDE, datboijj and 6 others
It’s because people lie about their height, lol. There’s always that one mf who is 5’8” and says he’s 6’0”. I’m 5’11”, and whenever I go shopping, I height mog everyone except for a few people.
Maybe u shop in ur basement average height is around 6'2 with 6'5 where tall begins these r stats in India

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, Costcosuperstore, DelonLover1999 and 6 others
6’1 to 6’4 is ideal in most countries

Being 6’5+ is too tall in most countries, maybe if you live in some Dutch village where everyone is tall af

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, GabachoCopium, framemoggerr and 2 others
no its not

Not in ur basement buddy

Maybe u shop in ur basement average height is around 6'2 with 6'5 where tall begins these r stats in India

• JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr and Willmogulater
You have to realise that there are people living outside of jewSA. I know, shocking. @cytoplasm

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
6ft1 is the new average ngl , atleast according to foids

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Stadiometers are not that accurate. Got a ~1 inch difference every time I was measured by nurses for health check ups. It just depends on the area if you'll feel tall.

I fraud to 6’4.5 and am almost always the tallest everywhere I go

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
water especially in USA Lol

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
I fraud to 6’4.5 and am almost always the tallest everywhere I go
Yea, when I fraud to 6'6 w boots and shoe lifts the dopamine rush I get at the club is like no other. People who say that 6'1 is ideal just have no idea how it feels.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Yea, when I fraud to 6'6 w boots and shoe lifts the dopamine rush I get at the club is like no other. People who say that 6'1 is ideal just have no idea how it feels.
Lmfao I do think 6’4 barefoot would be ideal for the club ngl but literally everywhere else in life 6’2-3max is ideal.

Come to europe boyo

“Average height is around 6’2” just go ahead and log off for me buddy

Stfu lil ass nigga ur legit the same age as @cromagnon fucking skibidi toilet mewing sigma brainrot sperg
Alright buddy. I may be young, but I’m still more mature than you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back