anyone 6’2 who has seriously thought about LL?

C

CD34

Banned
Im 189cm i can just wear lifts and fraud till 6’6 but i will never be able to mog barefoot. I'm curious if anyone has thought about this , just a few centimeters would be enough and we will reach the peak human height, not like the 5'7 manlets who would go through all that pain just to be average 6ft and be mogged again by the 6'2. then we will remain in the safe spot where you can start walking again relatively soon and well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, Linus1888, fuckedupmanlet and 3 others
we will reach the peak human height, not like the 5'7 manlets who would go through all that pain just to be average 6ft and be mogged again by the 6'2.
brutal

• JFL
Reactions: piec and boss8055
yes, i'm 7'2 and i have LL scheduled in october to grow to 7'5

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: exo, Linus1888, fuckedupmanlet and 7 others
Probably since autists here are so out of touch with reality u see guys with 6.3 inch dicks terrified of having sex because they have a “micropenis”

This forum should litterally be prohibited for anyone under 18 it’s mental damage

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins, Linus1888, fuckedupmanlet and 10 others
there is this one bodybuilder who did at the height of 6ft and became like 6'6

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and gravlek
Probably since autists here are so out of touch with reality u see guys with 6.3 inch dicks terrified of having sex because they have a “micropenis”

This forum should litterally be prohibited for anyone under 18 it’s mental damage
Life is a mog. It’s about mogging people harder personally, not about insecurities

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and liberiangrimreaper
there is this one bodybuilder who did at the height of 6ft and became like 6'6
At 6’6 you became a mogging machine if you have good frame and you are htn. At that point height start to become your whole personality and you are fetishized by stacies

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Life is a mog. It’s about mogging people harder personally, not about insecurities
Brutal blud joined yesterday and already got infected this forum needs to be banned tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, Linus1888, fuckedupmanlet and 6 others
Brutal blud joined yesterday and already got infected this forum needs to be banned tbh
nah i had an account in 2023 called eyebrowns pilled which i deleted because i wanted to get my sanity and my life back. but then i came back this year because i realized there is no way out, i accepted my new home

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly and NZb6Air
6’3 is the ideal height. 1 inch is nothing. You are a stupid attention seeking moron.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, wastedspermcel, Derek_Zoolander and 3 others
At 6’6 you became a mogging machine if you have good frame and you are htn. At that point height start to become your whole personality and you are fetishized by stacies
You’re so fucking retarded and out of touch. Honestly kill yourself you low iq moron. 6’6 is a failo and is extremely niche. The only surgery you need is a lobotomy. Find me one study which says 6’6 is better than 6’3 for overall quality of life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, wastedspermcel, boss8055 and 2 others
You’re so fucking retarded and out of touch. Honestly kill yourself you low iq moron. 6’6 is a failo and is extremely niche. The only surgery you need is a lobotomy. Find me one study which says 6’6 is better than 6’3 for overall quality of life.
Nigger idgaf about no study i just wanna tower your ass. I just want you to feel little in my presence. I just wanna install dominance and paranoia in your girlfriend mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, treezy456 and NZb6Air
Nigger idgaf about no study i just wanna tower your ass. I just want you to feel little in my presence. I just wanna install dominance and paranoia in your girlfriend mind
Ok 👍. Won’t give me paranoia because 6’6 looks deformed and indicates a life span of about 60 years which is unappealing to almost every woman who wants their children to have a dad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure, fuckedupmanlet, boss8055 and 2 others
Ok 👍. Won’t give me paranoia because 6’6 looks deformed and indicates a life span of about 60 years which is unappealing to almost every woman
so bill russell dead at 90 years old 7ft tall how do you explain that? according to your theory jabbar and many others should be dead already

so bill russell dead at 90 years old 7ft tall how do you explain that? according to your theory jabbar and many others should be dead already
Using an anecdote to disapprove countless studies 🤔. You seem pretty high iq to me.

Using an anecdote to disapprove countless studies 🤔. You seem pretty high iq to me.
you are fucking braindead caveman retard nigger I'm just saying if you're 6'6 it's not like MATHEMATICALLY you'll be dead at 60, you talk like it's mathematically certain, you're just a dumb who won't take the mog from 6'6 guys and prefer to cope with bullshit like “if you are 6’6 you live less” . JFL niggas here popping 5000 bottles of furosemide per day, taking roids, injecting chemicals in the face, bonesmashing every facial bone and now the problem is BEING 6’6 JFL

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose
you are fucking braindead caveman retard nigger I'm just saying if you're 6'6 it's not like MATHEMATICALLY you'll be dead at 60, you talk like it's mathematically certain, you're just a dumb who won't take the mog from 6'6 guys and prefer to cope with bullshit like “if you are 6’6 you live less” . JFL niggas here popping 5000 bottles of furosemide per day, taking roids, injecting chemicals in the face, bonesmashing every facial bone and now the problem is BEING 6’6 JFL
I should have known you were extremely low iq from the post itself but this is insane. Let’s just pretend you were 6’6 with guaranteed chance to live to 100, regardless women would still have a preconceived conception that you will die at an early and have many health complications in later live, making you a less appealing partner. Also, I never said you were guaranteed to die at 60, you are just allot more likely to die early on and to endure several health complications in later life. Every 6’6 person I’ve seen looks sick and deformed, it’s a negative health indicator and a practically a disability. Just give me some info before you respond to this, what’s the colour of your skin, how old are you and where are you from?

• Ugh..
Reactions: klamus
I should have known you were extremely low iq from the post itself but this is insane. Let’s just pretend you were 6’6 with guaranteed chance to live to 100, regardless women would still have a preconceived conception that you will die at an early and have many health complications in later live, making you a less appealing partner. Also, I never said you were guaranteed to die at 60, you are just allot more likely to die early on and to endure several health complications in later life. Every 6’6 person I’ve seen looks sick and deformed, it’s a negative health indicator and a practically a disability. Just give me some info before you respond to this, what’s the colour of your skin, how old are you and where are you from?
Im from italy - white - 20 yo .
Ive never seen a girl thinking “oh he is 6’6 , i dont date him bc it’s a negative health indicator he may die 10 before me” this is absurd. WHO THE FUCK LOOK AT LEBRON JAMES / JACOB ELORDI AND THINK THIS SHIT CMON MAN

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and ihatewhiterose
You are just a gigacoper, im not low iq you just cant take the heightpill and keep self hypnotizing yourself that 6’6 looks weak. How the fuck is supposed to look weak if bidelt is over 20 inch ?

Im from italy - white - 20 yo .
Ive never seen a girl thinking “oh he is 6’6 , i dont date him bc it’s a negative health indicator he may be die 10 before me
It’s subconscious you retard. Also when you are to far above people, basic communication is impaired. Abraham Lincoln was famously bullied because of his height due to how abnormal it was.
Ive never seen a girl thinking “oh he is 6’6 , i dont date him bc it’s a negative health indicator
statistically, who has a higher body count? Someone who is 6’3 or someone who is 6’6. You just have a small ego and are trying to compensate by appearing taller compared to other men. This won’t benefit your relationships with women, it wouldn’t advance you in life, it won’t give you halo, it’s bad for your health, this is purely egotistical
im not low iq
you are extremely low iq, you are willing to worsen your life to a pretty meaningful extent, just to “height mog”
you just cant take the heightpill and keep self hypnotizing yourself that 6’6 looks weak. l
I’ve fully taken the height pill and am getting LL to 6’3 which is ideal height for halo and for female gaze. This will increase my chances of financial success the most, social success the most, female success the most.

Being abnormally tall has no social benefits, you are probably trying to make up for a deformed face or something because this just goes against all the literature. What exactly is your objective?

• +1
Reactions: geenger
I am 6'3 and I can guarantee you don't need to be taller than that. Most girls would prefer a 6'3 guy over a 6'6 guy.

• +1
Reactions: sb23

They should be taught more during these growth years its optimal

Im 6’3 as well and i guarantee you the amount of iois i get at 6’5-6 it’s not comparable
I am 6'3 and I can guarantee you don't need to be taller than that. Most girls would prefer a 6'3 guy over a 6'6 guy.

It’s subconscious you retard. Also when you are to far above people, basic communication is impaired. Abraham Lincoln was famously bullied because of his height due to how abnormal it was.

statistically, who has a higher body count? Someone who is 6’3 or someone who is 6’6. You just have a small ego and are trying to compensate by appearing taller compared to other men. This won’t benefit your relationships with women, it wouldn’t advance you in life, it won’t give you halo, it’s bad for your health, this is purely egotistical

you are extremely low iq, you are willing to worsen your life to a pretty meaningful extent, just to “height mog”

I’ve fully taken the height pill and am getting LL to 6’3 which is ideal height for halo and for female gaze. This will increase my chances of financial success the most, social success the most, female success the most.

Being abnormally tall has no social benefits, you are probably trying to make up for a deformed face or something because this just goes against all the literature. What exactly is your objective?
first of all i have been rated htn on this forum, which confirms that i am not ugly, people constantly tell me that im handsome irl and i would post my face if i were not so racist, i would like to but i cant. and then i repeat that the object is the mog, jacob elordi is glazed by the most famous influencers on the face of the earth, nowadays height is linked to a sort of idea of a basketball player. and statistically they pick up more 6'3 guys 1) because there are more of them. 2) because most of the 6'5 guys do not look good. To mog in clubs 6'3 is not enough, you need at least 6'5 then if you are not interested it is fine but i am interested. i should have understood that there is a personal component and your cope comes from the fact that even spending all your money and with the maximum human pain experienced and 1 year in bed you can never be that tall

delete your account

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sb23 and CD34
first of all i have been rated htn on this forum, which confirms that i am not ugly, people constantly tell me that im handsome irl and i would post my face if i were not so racist, i would like to but i cant. and then i repeat that the object is the mog, jacob elordi is glazed by the most famous influencers on the face of the earth, nowadays height is linked to a sort of idea of a basketball player. and statistically they pick up more 6'3 guys 1) because there are more of them. 2) because most of the 6'5 guys do not look good. To mog in clubs 6'3 is not enough, you need at least 6'5 then if you are not interested it is fine but i am interested. i should have understood that there is a personal component and your cope comes from the fact that even spending all your money and with the maximum human pain experienced and 1 year in bed you can never be that tall
Ok, get leg lengthening. I don’t care about you so you should just do it. Make sure to report back if your life improves. Btw all your points are terrible and come from a place of complete delusion. I would be wasting my time dismantling them because your points are based on nothing other than anecdotes and lies.

Im 189cm i can just wear lifts and fraud till 6’6 but i will never be able to mog barefoot. I'm curious if anyone has thought about this , just a few centimeters would be enough and we will reach the peak human height, not like the 5'7 manlets who would go through all that pain just to be average 6ft and be mogged again by the 6'2. then we will remain in the safe spot where you can start walking again relatively soon and well
Go for it Bro 6'2 is manlet nowadays. You should get at least 4inch LL, do 6inches If you have balls. I think its Worth it

im 186 cm and im getting LL
already saving up for it

• +1
Reactions: CD34
this is retarded, if ur not slaying shit at 6’2 u won’t slay shit at 6’6 once u reach 6’2 more height won’t improve your attractiveness in women. ur obviously subhuman and being 6’6 and subhuman isn’t any better it just highlights how much of a freak u are.

i’d also argue 6’2 is overall a better height than 6’6 as 6’6 where im from (america) is giga rare tier it’s 1 in every 1000 men, frame and face usually look shit at that point as well

I'm a bit below 6'2 and I Will do it if My father suddenly croaks. Dude owns stuff at least 400k worth. I Have 60k but I wanna Have a buffer money. I would get semi safe lengthening of 2inches

• +1
The utter stupidity of this forum doesn’t even surprise me anymore ngl.

I'm a bit below 6'2 and I Will do it if My father suddenly croaks. Dude owns stuff at least 400k worth. I Have 60k but I wanna Have a buffer money. I would get semi safe lengthening of 2inches
mirin inhib, im pretty much in the same situation

just waiting on that inheritance money

• +1
Reactions: klamus and CD34
mirin inhib, im pretty much in the same situation

just waiting on that inheritance money
I can relate guys. these fucking retarded moralistic assholes don't understand shit, they can't face the brutal reality they live in, I speak from personal experience from 6'3 who cheats at 6'6, I've never received so many looks in my life, I've never been so fetishized by females just for my height, and I've never mogged and received so many dirty looks from stacy's boyfriends and 6'1 full of themselves. I wish you good luck if you do it, at the moment I'm held back by the fear of the operation and the fact that with the lifts I can already substantially cheat this height that makes me visible from afar and unmoggable since I'm already htn / low chadlite

The utter stupidity of this forum doesn’t even surprise me anymore ngl.
Ok, get leg lengthening. I don’t care about you so you should just do it. Make sure to report back if your life improves. Btw all your points are terrible and come from a place of complete delusion. I would be wasting my time dismantling them because your points are based on nothing other than anecdotes and lies.
I hope your dearest relatives die of cancer and your sisters get their body parts cut off by some nigger

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose
I hope your dearest relatives die of cancer and your sisters get their body parts cut off by some nigger
You to :p

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
I hope that comes back to you tenfold. And you as well @ihatewhiterose for liking such a comment.

niggas who are stupid and believe 6 inch is micropenis, usually stays that retarded throughout their life, 18 is irrelevant.

On the other hand only looksmaxxing you can, and ironically could before being 18 is taking aromatese inhibitors to get 2 inch tallers.

Bro u live in Italy everyone Is manlet tier why would u Need that

• +1