Anyone been taking NMN or NR long-term?

X

x30001

Kraken
Like 1 month+? Experiences on it so far?

Man, I'm sure most of the people here don't even know what NMN/NR is for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2933, Arvenas and 2 others
Ah :(

Just started taking NR and Trans-Resveratrol today. Will see how it goes

• +1
Reactions: Dios
Ah :(

Just started taking NR and Trans-Resveratrol today. Will see how it goes

Mitochondriamaxxing, looks like you're really interested in slowing aging effects, but for real, you're asking for results in the worst place.

Mitochondriamaxxing, looks like you're really interested in slowing aging effects, but for real, you're asking for results in the worst place.
PQQ arrived too for mitochondriamaxxing :)

Yeah was just hoping on the off chance that someone's been using a NAD precursor

• +1
Reactions: Dios
Been on NR + Trans-Resveratrol for a few months, didn't really notice anything and not sure if I'm supposed to either. Mostly seeing it as a precaution.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and x30001
been taking Nr+resveratrol since late 2017. Like @kota havent seen anything major but I am taking it more as insurance against time.

I dont expect to look 10 years younger in a month and you shouldnt either.

I am big on anti aging. I made a weird decision to hop on TRT age 20 for no reason at all. My hormones were OK but wanted to try anabolics. I feel anabolics aged me a little but I have been off for 2 years now and I am fine hormonally. I have always been using an SPF and ive been taking metformin for years

My stack is as follows:
Berberine/Metformin (1000MG a day)
PQQ, AlCar, ubiqunol q10 (PQQ energy NOW) I take this on an empty stomach with Acetyl-L-cysteine, wait at least 30 min to eat
Trans resveratrol 600mg with 100mg pterostilbene with a spoon of kefir, i take this after 30 min of the above
10.000 IU D3 with k2 (the k2 is a must with the D3)
Pyqnogenol for collagen
Zinc picolinate
Omega 3
Astaxanthin for natural tanning and skincolormaxxing
B complex
5 htp for serotonin maxing
magnesium high dosage for nerves
Liposomal Vitamin C By Dr Mercola 500mg
methylcobalamin sublingual

then skin care; red light therapy 15 mins daily, skinceuticals vitamin c, japanese hyaluronic acid, spf 50, tretinoin 0.2 4x/week, adapalene, night moisturizer, salycilic acid and will start using the derminator soon. I also use preventive botox and dermal fillers. Then I also do heavy weights, HITT (kickboxing), LISS, cold exposure therapy and fasting.

I guess thats about it. I will start with NMN in 3 years age 30.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, Deleted member 2933 and kota
I am big on anti aging. I made a weird decision to hop on TRT age 20 for no reason at all. My hormones were OK but wanted to try anabolics. I feel anabolics aged me a little but I have been off for 2 years now and I am fine hormonally. I have always been using an SPF and ive been taking metformin for years

My stack is as follows:
Berberine/Metformin (1000MG a day)
PQQ, AlCar, ubiqunol q10 (PQQ energy NOW) I take this on an empty stomach with Acetyl-L-cysteine, wait at least 30 min to eat
Trans resveratrol 600mg with 100mg pterostilbene with a spoon of kefir, i take this after 30 min of the above
10.000 IU D3 with k2 (the k2 is a must with the D3)
Pyqnogenol for collagen
Zinc picolinate
Omega 3
Astaxanthin for natural tanning and skincolormaxxing
B complex
5 htp for serotonin maxing
magnesium high dosage for nerves
Liposomal Vitamin C By Dr Mercola 500mg
methylcobalamin sublingual

then skin care; red light therapy 15 mins daily, skinceuticals vitamin c, japanese hyaluronic acid, spf 50, tretinoin 0.2 4x/week, adapalene, night moisturizer, salycilic acid and will start using the derminator soon. I also use preventive botox and dermal fillers. Then I also do heavy weights, HITT (kickboxing), LISS, cold exposure therapy and fasting.

I guess thats about it. I will start with NMN in 3 years age 30.
How does metformin play into gym / exercise results in your experience?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
How does metformin play into gym / exercise results in your experience?

I don't take metformin before training but after. I take 500mg metformin (or berberine) twice a day. So if I am training at 12PM, I take it after training because I feel kind of sluggish on it. Then I take the other 500mg before bed.

Recently I haven't been taking metformin on heavy lifting days though as it might impede recovery. however, I do not feel my performance is suffering.

• +1
Reactions: kota
lol stop gatekeeping and acting like it takes a high IQ to listen to the fucking Joe Rogan podcast

lol stop gatekeeping and acting like it takes a high IQ to listen to the fucking Joe Rogan podcast

No, this is honestly one of the worst places to ask, and you could just google anything but people here won't even do it.

I don't take metformin before training but after. I take 500mg metformin (or berberine) twice a day. So if I am training at 12PM, I take it after training because I feel kind of sluggish on it. Then I take the other 500mg before bed.

Recently I haven't been taking metformin on heavy lifting days though as it might impede recovery. however, I do not feel my performance is suffering.
Thanks. I have some metformin lying around but been hesitating on using it because of these side effects, but if they are as short term as it sounds I might as well give it a go.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262