Anyone blushing a lot?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I feel so uncomfortable with myself and my social anxiety is so bad that I sometimes randomly turn red as a tomato out of nowhere.
When someone points out minor mistakes made by me I will turn bright red and get shortness of breath and have cold sweat all over my upper body and face.
When I laugh around other people, I turn bright red.
Whenever I feel like someone's focus is on me, I'll be bright red.
It ruins me socially even more as I can't hide any emotions. I wouldn't be able to lie or manipulate like a bad boy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, rolloftape, Spartacus1- and 6 others
Who cares about turning red ?

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape, Deleted member 10367, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
It's a sign of weakness and having zero confidence.
Yes, it's a pure sign of weakness. Imagine a movie in which a serial killer turns red talking to a cashier. The movie would go from horror genre to comedy genre real quick.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bussi, rolloftape, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I think there are two ways to help:

1. Exposure therapy. This is the most uncomfortable, you have to put yourself in so much "high-stress" situations that you get used to it. It could take very long, and unfortunately not guaranteed to succeed.

2. Hide the blushing. There is some natural looking make-up that can cover it pretty good. There is also a surgery to prevent blushing (Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy, or ETS) but I think this is too drastic.

Maybe you could hide the blushing first and then put yourself in high-stress situations, so that you get more confident and won't blush anymore at some point.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

1. Exposure therapy. This is the most uncomfortable, you have to put yourself in so much "high-stress" situations that you get used to it. It could take very long, and unfortunately not guaranteed to succeed.

2. Hide the blushing. There is some natural looking make-up that can cover it pretty good. There is also a surgery to prevent blushing (Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy, or ETS) but I think this is too drastic.

Maybe you could hide the blushing first and then put yourself in high-stress situations, so that you get more confident and won't blush anymore at some point.
Both is kind of cope. Exposure therapy only helps for so long. It means you have to uncomfortably expose yourself your whole life. Who wants this? It's like training your muscles. Once you stop, social anxiety is back again.

It's just something I have to accept and own. To some people I can explain that I'm mentally ill and that's why I'm blushing. It is what it is. I certainly won't use makeup.

And yes, the surgery is too drastic. It would be worth it as a Chad, but not when I have a face that deserves shotgun implant. Not gonna ruin money on my zero potential existence.

• So Sad
Reactions: AlexAP
Only orange like like a chad

I used to but now I'm a low inhib tan dark triad med slayer

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape
increase T, lower cortisol, shrink amygdala

• +1
Reactions: bussi
I certainly won't use makeup.
I think it's better than ending your social life at young age.

But maybe there are other methods. I heard that using Propranolol can cure excessive blushing, some artists use it before their performances. And there could be other options too.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I think it's better than ending your social life at young age.

But maybe there are other methods. I heard that using Propranolol can cure excessive blushing, some artists use it before their performances. And there could be other options too.
I never had a social life so I can't end it.
Yeah I read about the propranolol too. Just gotta find a doctor who takes me seriously... I got high blood pressure so that might help me a lot actually.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Just cover your face with the hands when you're blushing...
2WjE.gif

Exposure therapy is cope.You need to fake your behavior entire life,it wont help you,it's like you are trying to change brain.It's like telling retarded person to not be retarded,no matter how much it tries it won't be fully cured,maybe to some degree.You are born this way,no person ever got from extreme anxiety to extrovert.You can change it to some point but you can't become normal functioning person.Drugs can help a lot,but you need to take them all the time

Exposure therapy is cope.You need to fake your behavior entire life,it wont help you,it's like you are trying to change brain.It's like telling retarded person to not be retarded,no matter how much it tries it won't be fully cured,maybe to some degree.You are born this way,no person ever got from extreme anxiety to extrovert.You can change it to some point but you can't become normal functioning person.Drugs can help a lot,but you need to take them all the time
100% this. Coworkers asked me if they're doing something wrong because I'm not talkative with them. I told them I was always like this, that's just me, and since then they are understanding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 2968
100% this. Coworkers asked me if they're doing something wrong because I'm not talkative with them. I told them I was always like this, that's just me, and since then they are understanding.
Good thing is they atleast understand you.I hope you get used to people there so you dont have those anxiety attacks there.I fucking hate this bitch disorder,its so annoying,i can't even work at piece without stressing,thing is i can do any sort of job,problem is I CAN'T HANG AROUND GROUPS OF PEOPLE THAT REQUIRE CONVERSATION MOST OF A TIME.I just can't,i am always tired and depressive,i dont have energy to talk with people and i don't even like talking that much since i am ugly subhuman,my looks are enough to distance people from me coupled with stuttering and anxiety

• +1
Reactions: bussi and Deleted member 6403
go out more
speak to people
no one gives a shit about you boyo so why do care so much

go out more
speak to people
no one gives a shit about you boyo so why do care so much
This is true in the outside world.
It isn't true for workplaces though. Everyone gossip talks about everyone, so everyone cares what the other person is doing. This triggers social anxiety a lot. It's not just the fear of being the topic in gossip talks, it's the reality.

Good thing is they atleast understand you.I hope you get used to people there so you dont have those anxiety attacks there.I fucking hate this bitch disorder,its so annoying,i can't even work at piece without stressing,thing is i can do any sort of job,problem is I CAN'T HANG AROUND GROUPS OF PEOPLE THAT REQUIRE CONVERSATION MOST OF A TIME.I just can't,i am always tired and depressive,i dont have energy to talk with people and i don't even like talking that much since i am ugly subhuman,my looks are enough to distance people from me coupled with stuttering and anxiety
I'm 100% just like you. Do you play any games so we can try speaking to another person?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 6403
It isn't true for workplaces though. Everyone gossip talks about everyone, so everyone cares what the other person is doing. This triggers social anxiety a lot. It's not just the fear of being the topic in gossip talks, it's the reality.

I'm 100% just like you. Do you play any games so we can try speaking to another person?
raise your t naturally or inject

Sure,we can bro.Thing is,i don't enjoy talking while my family is close,they judge me a lot,so whenever i am alone,we could try.What type of games are you playing? Also you can give me names of games,i am mostly into FPS genre

• +1
Reactions: bussi and Deleted member 6403
I feel so uncomfortable with myself and my social anxiety is so bad that I sometimes randomly turn red as a tomato out of nowhere.
When someone points out minor mistakes made by me I will turn bright red and get shortness of breath and have cold sweat all over my upper body and face.
When I laugh around other people, I turn bright red.
Whenever I feel like someone's focus is on me, I'll be bright red.
It ruins me socially even more as I can't hide any emotions. I wouldn't be able to lie or manipulate like a bad boy.
This same thing has been happening to me, brother, since puberty and I have not found a solution. If I was a nigga I wouldn't mind but I'm very pale white phototype I and it shows a lot when I blush.