anyone born with a shit hairline?

C

ChaddestLite

Iron
Basically born a Norwood 1.5 with high hairline.

Can I dermaroll/minoxidil my temples or is there a way to grow hair where it has never grown?

or do I need a hair transplant?

Born with a NW0 that will last me until 50’s.

humblebrag nuke dropped ^

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Deleted member 470, randomguy1235 and 9 others
I have a normal one, but a slight widows peak which makes it look like a lowset norwood 1.5

I was born with a high hairline and got worse overtime

I was born with a shit hairline.

Basically born a Norwood 1.5 with high hairline.

Can I dermaroll/minoxidil my temples or is there a way to grow hair where it has never grown?

or do I need a hair transplant?
No one will ever know how harsh it is to see your temples receed at the age of 14. Good luck

I was born with a high hairline and got worse overtime
same, lol

I've always had a slightly crap hairline, even as a kid.
Could have been worse, though. I saw a vid of Wayne Rooney playing football when he was like 12 years old, and he looked like he was norwooding hard!!

Even though my hairline was always not good, it didn't really start to get worse until a year or so ago and so lots of my friends who had brilliant hairlines as kids actually overtook me in baldness lol

I'm looking into hair transplants now. Turkey is cheap tbf. Just need to do more research.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I was born with a NW1,5 / NW1. Not only was my hairline high but also uneven lol

Will get HT soon in EE.

:feelsbadman: Uneven hairline. Left is higher than right

If you have a naturally high hairline without recession there is also the option of hairline lowering.

If you have a naturally high hairline without recession there is also the option of hairline lowering.

Hairline lowering (I assume you’re talking forehead reduction surgery) almost always looks bad.

yes
below average prenatal t problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
They cut your scalp and bring it down, leaving you with an unnatural hairline that’s unharmonious with the rest of the face and a scar. HT for hairline lowering looks better.
I'm with you on the scar, especially if you end up norwooding later it will get exposed. But isn't bringing the hairline down as a whole a good thing to keep it looking natural as opposed to having individual grafts with HT which may or may not end up looking natural?

Used to be fucked up and high as a kid
Now i have NW0 with a near straight hairline

I've had a shit hairline since birth, it roughly resembles the stairs of a Mayan temple. But my coverup game is strong tho, no one notices until I lift my hair back.

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01 and AccountName3190
I've had a shit hairline since birth, it roughly resembles the stairs of a Mayan temple. But my coverup game is strong tho, no one notices until I lift my hair back.
samee

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Same. Naturally giant forehead even when I was NW0.. then my hairline receded even more when I norwooded

Why in EE? I'm getting HT as well but haven't researched surgeons yet

I live there. There is a clinic here that does HT for local celebrities and politicians and I see the results. Slightly more expensive than Turkey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I haven't norwooded a single millimeter but it is naturally pretty high since birth

I live there. There is a clinic here that does HT for local celebrities and politicians and I see the results. Slightly more expensive than Turkey.
what country bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470