Anyone can gift me some V bucks so I can buy all of the Dragon Ball items??

U

uglysub8male

Mistral
I was only able to afford the Goku and Beerus bundle but there’s so many more and I wanna get them before they’re gone. Epic just dropped all this on us last night out of nowhere. I will owe you a favor. I’m beggingmaxxing. Likely won’t work but fuck it. Got nothing to lose :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and WatermelonLover
clean ur mums car or something init

Fuck it. Just gonna rope. This is my last straw. Begging online for V bucks :feelswhy:

"beggingmaxxing" :feelshmm::feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
  • JFL
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
Niggas can’t even spare a few V bucks. This is why I’ll never help anyone in my life even if I could. Men and women

I was only able to afford the Goku and Beerus bundle but there’s so many more and I wanna get them before they’re gone. Epic just dropped all this on us last night out of nowhere. I will owe you a favor. I’m beggingmaxxing. Likely won’t work but fuck it. Got nothing to lose :feelswhy:
Good thinking. Most people would just turn to World of Warcraft in order to protect their virginity. These DBZ items will do much better though. Display them proudly in your living space and you'll never have to worry about any girls touching your "no-no spot" ever again.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
Offer some blowjobs to the users here if you are that desperate. I know for sure some of them will gladly accept it

• JFL
Reactions: SDPmaggot and IAMNOTANINCEL
Good thinking. Most people would just turn to World of Warcraft in order to protect their virginity. These DBZ items will do much better though. Display them proudly in your living space and you'll never have to worry about any girls touching your "no-no spot" ever again.
They’re digital items in Fortnite retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 71265