Anyone can look good for 1-2 years after they hit there peak. It’s holding that peak for 5 to 10-20+ years that is respectable

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Take some 18 year old who looks un- androgenic as fuck( all these tiktoker bodybuilders)

Now give him test and he hits his peak and becomes good looking, then after 2 years he’s aged and looks like shit

Literal 2 year prime

The key is hitting your peak and then STAYING there for as long as possible.

Chaundo tan is good example of staying in his peak. Kinobody as well

Now Look at all these zoomers who started roiding in 2020 at 18. They all look aged asf as if they’re 27-30+ now in 2022

The 18 year old zoomers who fell for the (test meme by MPMD) all aged like shit. There’s a reason why people hate sarms. It’s because they don’t age you like test, and they want you to age like them lmao. Crab in the bucket mentality. Test is shit for aging. It will age you. Once you hit what age you want to stay at get off test

Attachments

• 3219E192-BC6F-4388-972A-1D32D50616BE.jpeg
    3219E192-BC6F-4388-972A-1D32D50616BE.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Lmao, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
Cope harder. You cannot look good with clinical recession. "ANYONE CAN" No.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing, ExtraBones, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
Also this applies to older guys like 25 who look unadrogenic and then hop on test and look good af after there first cycle. But them too, If they do another test cycle will age out there prime in less than 1-2 years

This doesn’t just apply to roiders either but naturals too. Once you hit the age you want to look like (20-21) you need to keep that and stop andromaxxing

And don’t get andromaxxing confused with anobolismaxing

Androgenic =/= anobolism/muscles

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18361
Cope harder. You cannot look good with clinical recession. "ANYONE CAN" No.
Soft tissue makes up for a lot of mild rescission. Hell I think there’s fat pads in your chin that makes your chin look slightly bigger/taller.

IMO Androgens rape soft tissue and I think I’ve read a few studies backing this up will have to find again

Last edited:
I haven't used roids in 3.5 years (apart from a 4 week oral run)
It did age me in a semi good way when I used them and when I came off and lost the face bloat my face looked fairly good but the aging I suffered since coming off has been natural aging effects

Take some 18 year old who looks un- androgenic as fuck( all these tiktoker bodybuilders)

Now give him test and he hits his peak and becomes good looking, then after 2 years he’s aged and looks like shit

Literal 2 year prime

Now Look at all these zoomers who started roiding in 2020 at 18. They all look aged asf as if they’re 27-30+ now in 2022

The 18 year old zoomers who fell for the (test meme by MPMD) all aged like shit. There’s a reason why people hate sarms. It’s because they don’t age you like test, and they want you to age like them lmao. Crab in the bucket mentality. Test is shit for aging. It will age you. Once you hit what age you want to stay at get off test
MPMD abused the fuck out of roids lol. Not to mention he also was a party boy, abusing alcohol . Someone who does roids with hgh would be dan blizerian, or mike o Hearn,

Mike o Hearn is 53 but looks like 38-42 imo despite abusing steroids. No to mention a full head of hair and good skin.

For-Mike-O-Hearn-Defying-Age.jpg

Their should be some discussion on long term use of hgh in low doses, as it seems to be a youth serum. I know mk-677 did wonders for me, imagine what hgh would do.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Danish_Retard, Splinter901 and 2 others

Literal 2 year prime

Good point. Many people see Derek as some kind of a godfather oflooksmaxxing, but he is wrong on many things and should be called out more

I used to look him a lot more favourably, but nowadays I more and more see him as just some clueless male gazed roidcel who makes himself look smarter than he really is for his young audience

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 2268 and 3 others
Its true, roids and T also aged Efron like crazy:

Now yes partially his implants made him look older, but thats not the main thing that aged him by 10-15 years in a time span of like 2-3 years. Efron hopped on roids/T in 2017 for the movie Baywatch. Since then he apparenty kept roiding to look more "mature" and to be taken more seriously by Hollywood. However roids / T nuked his skin. He now looks like a 45 yo caveman.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
MPMD abused the fuck out of roids lol. Not to mention he also was a party boy, abusing alcohol . Someone who does roids with hgh would be dan blizerian, or mike o Hearn,

Mike o Hearn is 53 but looks like 38-42 imo despite abusing steroids. No to mention a full head of hair and good skin.

For-Mike-O-Hearn-Defying-Age.jpg

Their should be some discussion on long term use of hgh in low doses, as it seems to be a youth serum. I know mk-677 did wonders for me, imagine what hgh would do.
Mike is a bad example. He looks late 40s. Maybe even early 50s in some pics

Chaundo tan is the best example of roiding and anti aging. I’m 99% sure he’s not on trt and he’s on some kind of oral/sarm

Last edited:
Good point. Many people see Derek as some kind of a godfather oflooksmaxxing, but he is wrong on many things and should be called out more

I used to look him a lot more favourably, but nowadays I more and more see him as just some clueless male gazed roidcel who makes himself look smarter than he really is for his young audience

Yeah MPMD went to shit in 2020-2021 when all these normies came to him. I’ve watched him since 2018 when he used to give good sarm advice but now his content is pure shit.

I’m sorry but reacting to videos is not content. He needs to do more expirements and be researching like he used to

Ryan Russo, Leo longevity, and tony huge has taken his place. They are the new MPMD. Now that mpmd cashed out he could give af about anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Sarms will age you, for very low results compared to test.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
It's mostly just them turning into fat fucks. Leanmaxxing >

Sarms will age you, for very low results compared to test.
no they won’t lmao.

TEST will age the fuck out of you because it’s androgenic as fuck. You’ll get hairloss and aging and all that shit

Sarms are literally de-aging compared to nattys because you’ll literally have less DHT and T

Sarms are anobolic not androgenic

You want something more anobolic than androgenic

• JFL
no they won’t lmao.

TEST will age the fuck out of you because it’s androgenic as fuck. You’ll get hairloss and aging and all that shit

Sarms are literally de-aging compared to nattys because you’ll literally have less DHT and T

Sarms are anobolic not androgenic

You want something more anobolic than androgenic
That's what they re trying to sell you.
In reality, SARMs will give you around 50-60% of sides compared to test and around 25% effect of test.

• +1
how does chaundo tan stay so young looking in his 50's

He's the ultimate anti age maxxer

That's what they re trying to sell you.
In reality, SARMs will give you around 50-60% of sides compared to test and around 25% effect of test.
Nah lmfao. The only sarms that’s slightly androgenic is rad140

S4 osta and LGD are less androgenic than your natty test

You’ll literally have less t and DHT on cycle that’s pretty much a fact

Also if you’re talking about side effects like suppression then sure. But aging side effects? No that’s literally incomparable. Sarms alone don’t age you, test ages the fuck out of you

Nah lmfao. The only sarms that’s slightly androgenic is rad140

S4 osta and LGD are less androgenic than your natty test

You’ll literally have less t and DHT on cycle that’s pretty much a fact

Also if you’re talking about side effects like suppression then sure. But aging side effects? No that’s literally incomparable. Sarms alone don’t age you, test ages the fuck out of you
They are much weaker than roids while at the same time enough andogenic to age you.

• +1
Soft tissue makes up for a lot of mild rescission. Hell I think there’s fat pads in your chin that makes your chin look slightly bigger/taller.

IMO Androgens rape soft tissue and I think I’ve read a few studies backing this up will have to find again
DHT makes the soft tissue thicker bro

whixh is bad because that will make your face bloated like joe rogan
its ideal when u grow up and joe doesnt have dht solely based off his height

thick soft tissue is the same reason why ethnics age better

DHT makes the soft tissue thicker bro
No.. dude it’s the literal opposite. Lmfao

DHT rapes soft tissue

It literally burns through fat. Where the fuk are getting that from.. 😂😂

DHT literally burns through soft tissue and I’d argue it’s the number one cause of soft tissue disappearing

No.. dude it’s the literal opposite. Lmfao

DHT rapes soft tissue

It literally burns through fat. Where the fuk are getting that from.. 😂😂

DHT literally burns through soft tissue and I’d argue it’s the number one cause of soft tissue disappearing
T is converted to estrogens via aromatase that have the impact on collagen synthesis via TGF. Not DHT directly coz that does not induce aromatase, but indirectly via increased free T.

Its true, roids and T also aged Efron like crazy:

Now yes partially his implants made him look older, but thats not the main thing that aged him by 10-15 years in a time span of like 2-3 years. Efron hopped on roids/T in 2017 for the movie Baywatch. Since then he apparenty kept roiding to look more "mature" and to be taken more seriously by Hollywood. However roids / T nuked his skin. He now looks like a 45 yo caveman.

Efron should be a case study in looksmaxing gone wrong. 10/10 prettyboi twink was well on his way to transitioning to an "adult" sex symbol in his 30's. Just look at neighbors or his netflix docuseries. He looked lean, natty, and young. Then fillers, implants, and test absolutely ruined him. Don't fix what's not broken.

how does chaundo tan stay so young looking in his 50's

He's the ultimate anti age maxxer
I would give anything to learn Chaundo's routine. He almost looks better after aging for 30 years. Tretinoin, adrenochrome, voodoo?

Attachments

• 6246aa5328a9694b098de71f6e.jpg
    6246aa5328a9694b098de71f6e.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: dough
Mike is a bad example. He looks late 40s. Maybe even early 50s in some pics

Chaundo tan is the best example of roiding and anti aging. I’m 99% sure he’s not on trt and he’s on some kind of oral/sarm
Mike o Hearn looks good for his age compared to the average man in his 50s.

Why would you say chaundo tan is not on any test . He could just be using a low dose

I don’t think steroids aged me unnaturally.
But I’ve never run more than a TRT dose most of the time.

Anavar for example has low androgenicity and is better researched than SARMS but also causes liver stress. Unclear what’s better at this point.

Slight understatement...
Yea that's true

He has a full head of hair glowing skin and a insane body . And he got a older foid pregnant with a mogger baby while on roids indicating that he has top tier sperm , able to withstand 30 years + of steroid abuse . And he's 6ft 3 and looks at least a decade younger .

• +1
Reactions: Icon
Agreed. It is the same when people applaud fatasses getting fit while no one is applauding the dude that never got fat once in their life and stayed fit throughout their entire life.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98