Anyone dermaneedling eyebrows ? -> GTFIH

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
which depth and how often ?

i want zurzolo brows ngl

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
Was gonna start, but @Lifeisgood72 said that microneedling got rid of androgen receptor proteins, hence why it helps hair loss.
I ( maybe retardedly) associated this with lower androgen sensitivity in my browridge if I were to micro needle eyebrows.

Was gonna start, but @Lifeisgood72 said that microneedling got rid of androgen receptor proteins, hence why it helps hair loss.
I ( maybe retardedly) associated this with lower androgen sensitivity in my browridge if I were to micro needle eyebrows.
he got post finasteride syndrome from castor oil, dont listen to that retard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: piec, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4887 and 7 others
Yep, wound healing turns off androgen receptors in the skin. But it shouldn’t Affect your brow bone or fat deposits.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: piec and THEMOGEE
Yep, wound healing turns off androgen receptors in the skin. But it shouldn’t Affect your brow bone or fat deposits.
Ah so it wouldn't decrease androgen receptors in browridge, because it only effects skin level receptors?

yeah it works. combine it with castor oil after. I legit work up the next day with darker brows and MAYBE slightly thinner. I need to continue using it.

yeah it works. combine it with castor oil after. I legit work up the next day with darker brows and MAYBE slightly thinner. I need to continue using it.
JFL doing that with castor oil.
Minox or nothing

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston