PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
@PubertyMaxxer

You got anything boyo?
02B6A829 475A 4D55 BA02 4EC65A13F23D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 21863
buy a hanger and sacrifice some time. 6 months and you will have +1 inch guaranteed if you habg for 20 min 5 days a week with progressive weights

• +1
Reactions: Sondern, mvp2v1 and PYT
buy a hanger and sacrifice some time. 6 months and you will have +1 inch guaranteed if you habg for 20 min 5 days a week with progressive weights
Any suggestion for hangers? And have you used any?

Already wasted 400 on a Phallosan forte and a dick pump.

Both which now I have to return cause they don’t work

DHT gel if you don't care about hair
I don’t think it’s been proven to do anything if you don’t have a micropenis.

And hair is almost as important as dick jfl

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
sacrifice some time. 6 months and you will have +1 inch guaranteed if you habg for 20 min 5 days a week with progressive weights
20 mins 5 days a week is very generous everyone should be able to that. there’s just so many options

my dick grew 0.5 inches past week naturally. im blessed

• +1
Reactions: PYT
HIIT cardio in the form of sprinting grew my dick 1+ inches hard

• +1

i use malehanger. you can write the owner of malehanger on reddit. he will answer your questions. start with 2 pounds then move up 1 pound every week. when you feel too fatigued to move up 1 pound, stay at the weight you were at for 1 more week.

• +1

Phallosan forte should work. You just have to apply enough tension and use it at least 4 hours a day. From what I’ve read you should apply at least 1.2KG of force to see results. Hangers do the same thing as extenders anyway so if that didn’t work for you I doubt hangers will.

• +1

The pump absolutely work. Don’t overdo it tho. The only things that really work are pumps, hangers and all day stretchers

• +1
Phallosan forte should work. You just have to apply enough tension and use it at least 4 hours a day. From what I’ve read you should apply at least 1.2KG of force to see results. Hangers do the same thing as extenders anyway so if that didn’t work for you I doubt hangers will.
The vacuum is extremely complicated to put on and it keeps slipping. I’m not cut so it just works for a little then the device is all fucked up and all over the place. I can’t even figure how to make the stretch tighter
The pump absolutely work. Don’t overdo it tho. The only things that really work are pumps, hangers and all day stretchers
How? I’ve used it and it just makes my dick plump and red for 20 minutes, it stays like that on soft then it goes back to normal.
i use malehanger. you can write the owner of malehanger on reddit. he will answer your questions. start with 2 pounds then move up 1 pound every week. when you feel too fatigued to move up 1 pound, stay at the weight you were at for 1 more week.
you’ve seen results?

I can’t fucking return I’m going to kill those scamming piece of shit faggots

How? I’ve used it and it just makes my dick plump and red for 20 minutes, it stays like that on soft then it goes back to normal.
Angiogenesis. It creates new veins and arteries. It improves erection quality and in the long term improve girth too.

• +1
The vacuum is extremely complicated to put on and it keeps slipping. I’m not cut so it just works for a little then the device is all fucked up and all over the place. I can’t even figure how to make the stretch tighter

you’ve seen results?
been hanging for about 3.5 weeks. seen increase in flaccid length and girth, but just a little. im going to measure at every months end.

• +1
Angiogenesis. It creates new veins and arteries. It improves erection quality and in the long term improve girth too.
The erection quality for sure but I don’t think it’s worth the risk of my parents discovering it

I’ve kinda lost faith in it all

The erection quality for sure but I don’t think it’s worth the risk of my parents discovering it

I’ve kinda lost faith in it all
If you still live with your parents then I would understand.

• +1
OP currently sitting with pump over his penis meanwhile me and his future girlfriend

• JFL
I agree however this part is cope
I think jbmaxxing is a cope for men 20+ who never experienced teen love and think they can achieve something like it in adult hood with teenage girls.

Meanwhile they’re all mostly balding, fat, and have no jb appeal. Some of the members here do it but the other 90% just sit all day trying to defend dating 15 year olds :lul:

I think jbmaxxing is a cope for men 20+ who never experienced teen love and think they can achieve something like it in adult hood with teenage girls.
I agree but I am talking about the dudes that have experienced teen love but just prefer JB looks so they continue going for them in adulthood

• +1
I got from 18cm to 20cm in 5 months just with manual stretches. This shit works, you are just messing it up.

• +1
DHT gel if you don't care about hair
does it work confirmed ? and how old do you gotta be to get nothing out of it? I heard the tissue thats for dick growth gets less reactive at around 25 thats why anavar might help in dick growth

• +1
dont do dickmaxxing, i tried doing it (very lightly and not so often) and now my shit is deformed while in semi erect state. going to the urologist see what he can do for me. DONT DO DICKMAXXING. u might get even peyronies and ur cock lose inches in girth and lenght. im desperate and i might kill myself it this happens to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and PYT
dont do dickmaxxing, i tried doing it (very lightly and not so often) and now my shit is deformed while in semi erect state. going to the urologist see what he can do for me. DONT DO DICKMAXXING. u might get even peyronies and ur cock lose inches in girth and lenght. im desperate and i might kill myself it this happens to me
What did you do

What did you do
jelqing, stretches, very very light clamping for short periods. never got any pain, or anything and now feels like my life is over. dont do it bro, u only got ONE dick. even if u do it lightly u can be unlucky like me. i hope it doesnt get worse for me, if u can pls pray for me bro, this shit scary

• +1
jelqing, stretches, very very light clamping for short periods. never got any pain, or anything and now feels like my life is over. dont do it bro, u only got ONE dick. even if u do it lightly u can be unlucky like me. i hope it doesnt get worse for me, if u can pls pray for me bro, this shit scary
What exactly happened to you?

• +1
sso i went to the doctor and he said the chances of me having peyronies are extremely low. but anyways i still dont know what is it. at least its not peyronies
What exactly happened to you?
also nothing happened, this just started out of the blue

• +1

Why doesn’t the phallsan work for u

• +1
sso i went to the doctor and he said the chances of me having peyronies are extremely low. but anyways i still dont know what is it. at least its not peyronies

also nothing happened, this just started out of the blue
Prayed for you brother, most likely nothing at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Why doesn’t the phallsan work for u
I only put it on once, already seems tedious to put on and make work properly. Wearing 8 hours a day for 0.75 inches 1000 hours in doesn’t seem ideal

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
none of this is evidence based and clamping is an obvious no to the health of the organ so of course it caused problems.

traction devices have evidence and can be safely used during the day. seems like the @PYT just needs to find a better one. and don't do any of that other shit or you can end up with nerve damage.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 18776
aagreed, but i would reccomend using traction device with maximum caution and preferably with the help of a professional (urologist) to learn proper use
none of this is evidence based and clamping is an obvious no to the health of the organ so of course it caused problems.

traction devices have evidence and can be safely used during the day. seems like the @PYT just needs to find a better one. and don't do any of that other shit or you can end up with nerve damage.

• +1
aagreed, but i would reccomend using traction device with maximum caution and preferably with the help of a professional (urologist) to learn proper use
yeah so would I lol. And look at the ones urologists actually recommend. Safer bet and don't sleep with it either, I've heard of people doing that.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 18776
yeah so would I lol. And look at the ones urologists actually recommend. Safer bet and don't sleep with it either, I've heard of people doing that.
JFL niggas will do anything for +0.1 inch gains :lul::lul:

• +1

It’s the only FDA approved device I guess but it ended up being a all day stretcher with a weird mechanism and not an extender like a thought.

Currently trying to sell it to someone cause the one I want is nearly 500 dollars and I’m not wasting that money .

Just gonna start hanging 100lb dumbbells from my dick

JFL niggas will do anything for +0.1 inch gains :lul::lul:
well if you want to be specific the evidence consistently shows around 2/3-3/4 of an inch, and I'm guessing the poster is willing to work for it as you were as well :lul:

hope you didn't break your dick

Can confirm I’m dickmaxxing with 10% DHT gel. Already noticed a fatter and lower hanging flaccid. Anyone grown more than an inch through DHT use?

Can confirm I’m dickmaxxing with 10% DHT gel. Already noticed a fatter and lower hanging flaccid. Anyone grown more than an inch through DHT use?
yea me and my friends on DHT

• +1
I don’t think it’s been proven to do anything if you don’t have a micropenis.

And hair is almost as important as dick jfl
exactly

My dick is 7.5" bone pressed and 7" nbp and my facial hair is not noticeable and has been growing very slowly

My voice is also not that deep and I just grew my first chin hair over a year since my dick stopped growing

Muh dht is cope @PubertyMaxxer

• +1
exactly

My dick is 7.5" bone pressed and 7" nbp and my facial hair is not noticeable and has been growing very slowly

My voice is also not that deep and I just grew my first chin hair over a year since my dick stopped growing

I’m using 1ml daily on my dick and 1ml on my shoulders of a 10% DHT gel. Still early days to judge if my dick will grow but have noticed changes in my beard density already. Maybe I had low genetic DHT conversion.

How to increase girth tho

• +1
I’m using 1ml daily on my dick and 1ml on my shoulders of a 10% DHT gel. Still early days to judge if my dick will grow but have noticed changes in my beard density already. Maybe I had low genetic DHT conversion.
on your shoulders?

• +1

• JFL
exactly

Atleast god blessed you with a big dick and fat pad genes

I got fucking raped by my dick fat pad genes now I need to cut to 12%bf as a lanklet.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate