Anyone else a genetic failure despire having "good" genetics?

lwlaiet060920

lwlaiet060920

Barefoot 6'1 manlet unluckycel
I'm so ugly and mediocre looking it's painful, somehow I got the worst traits of both parents. My dad is an exotic looking african guy with naturally blushed cheeks, a strong jawline, a great frame and thick bone density, as well as a great complexion. The only falio he has is that he doesn't have stature he was tall though. My mom is your plain white becky although she was very good looking in her youth, the only problem is she has very gaunt facial features and is not tall, somehow she's only 5'5 with a 5'10 mother and 5'8/5'9 father (apparently he was 5'9 at his peak).

Somehow I turn out with only my mother's soft and gaunt facial features, I have a shit frame, I have a very harsh looking face, my hair is dogshit, I used to have actually curly hair in my youth now it's just some nappy dogshit; somehow the texture completely changed. I also have really bad bone density and all around my frame is terrible.

I also feel that I got cucked out of being tall, I'm 186cm which is okay considering my dad is 6 feet and my mom is 5'5 but everyday I feel depressed that I'm not 190. I don't understand how my mother is only 5'5 either.

I have literally attempted to rope before because I feel so garbage about myself.

Did anyone else have very good looking parents but eventually got hit with the reality of genetic recombination?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, BrahminBoss and NoReedemingFeature
yeah I relate, I literally got all the bad genes, the most brutal one is my whole family having mogger chins while I’m slightly recessed, also my brother was born with white Spaniard coloring and I came out very ethnic Latino looking

• So Sad
Reactions: shizuku11111 and lwlaiet060920
Maybe dont mix ketchup and mayo

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and <6PSLcel
In terms of facial features Im doing well, probably a bit less masculine than my dad cus my mother's got pretty soft features but still good looking. Tho I feel I did get scammed with height lol my parents are 180 and 170 and I'm 176(I'll get to 178 tho, hopefully 180), my older brother is like 183.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
In terms of facial features Im doing well, probably a bit less masculine than my dad cus my mother's got pretty soft features but still good looking. Tho I feel I did get scammed with height lol my parents are 180 and 170 and I'm 176(I'll get to 178 tho, hopefully 180), my older brother is like 183.
And I also have a tall 5'8 grandma and 6 foot grandpa so idk

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
nothing would change even if ur 195 ur face is almost everything after 183

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and NoReedemingFeature
Yes my parents look okay in isolation but I got their features mixed up and look like a subhuman, some of my siblings look much better while others don't.

My father fucked up my genetics, my mother mogs me but girls always said that my father was ugly. The genetic recombination was brutal, I should have had the eyes of my father and the nose of my mother but it turned out the opposite lol ovah

Last edited: