Anyone else able to control their ears and scalp muscles greatly?

exo

exo

Gook-pilled
I have insane ocd and have to constantly move my ears and occpitial head muscles

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch, Psychophilly and Gonthar
I can move my dumbo ears around, too. Sometimes when there's a sudden/unexpected noise my ears move in that diretion like an animals.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 24593, Dr. Bludy and 5 others
I can move my dumbo ears around, too. Sometimes when there's a sudden/unexpected noise my ears move in that diretion like an animals.
Sometimes i just lay in bed and put my hand under my occipital muscles to feel how my head bulges when I flex them. I feel like I can move every single muscle in my head

• JFL
Reactions: Jase
Incel trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and exo
Incel trait
Ea73a3e18609303c50f18c62f637fbbf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593
I have insane ocd and have to constantly move my ears and occpitial head muscles
How is you hair, how old are you?

I took ssris to cope with shit like that. Now im off ssris and do cringe shit like you again

• +1
Reactions: exo
bashes me

• +1
Reactions: exo
Yeah I can move my ears and scalp, it's said to be some kind of genetic vestigial muscle ability that most people are now born without because it's not useful to modern humans, so only few have it. Nuhumancels seething at neanderthalmaxxed ear&scalpmovingchads

• JFL
Reactions: siklet
I used to do this when I was younger, I can still move my ears abnormally well.

I used to do this to jestermax

Yeah I can move my ears and scalp, it's said to be some kind of genetic vestigial muscle ability that most people are now born without because it's not useful to modern humans, so only few have it. Nuhumancels seething at neanderthalmaxxed ear&scalpmovingchads
Apparently it was used to move around our ears (like cats and dogs) to localize sound. Would be dope if we could still do that.

Blud thinks hes a superhero @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I used to do this when I was younger, I can still move my ears abnormally well.
How do you guys do that? Some 92 year oldcel claim’s that it stopped his mpb for 70 years by flexing his occipitalis muscle.
Where is that damn muscle located? I get different pics of insertion when i google it