Anyone else able to read and write decently but low IQ and retarded at maths?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
I can't fucking do maths I don't know if it's genetic or not my dad is STEMcel my mother's a retard and I had neonatal meningitis at birth where the average survivor has an 88 IQ. Even a foundation level GCSE paper makes me want to go to JC and claim Universal Credit again

Is this truly all there is to life as a sub 5 sub 100 IQ autist? How to cope? Maths skill is entirely genetic.

I can't understand the fact that Asians usually are the most intelligent in maths despite having a smaller brain compared to others coz of their mums small pussy , how can they be the most intelligent then ?
All mathematics related biggest events are won by chinks from china/South Korea / Japan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
yep I was in the smart kids english class but in the maths class made for retards, I genuinely just take longer to grasp math concepts which instantly clicked for my peers, such is life

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism and Deleted member 18879
Other way around for me

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 18879
iq is cope. i flunked out of school and richer than all of them nerds.

• Love it
math performance is a legit IQ measurement tbh @_MVP_

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist and Deleted member 18879
I'm a spic so I assume I'm a retard by default. Sometimes it just takes having a little extra awareness. Somethings are going to be a bit harder to understand but with enough patience you'll be able to decently grasp them. Anything that doesn't require abstract thinking are usually good career paths to take. E.g. anything that has fixed rules for one to follow without having to think outside of the box. Find something and hone in on it.

You can also go the route of reading people you think sound smart and mimic their way of writing. Find arguments you feel to be well written and figure how you can maybe deliver your own thoughts in the same format when once they may have been floating around aimlessly. That's something I used to do.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 18879
I knew full retards WHO were better in Math than me

Just because Ur good at Math doesnt mean Ur a high IQ Person

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: spdxer and Deleted member 18879
I can't understand the fact that Asians usually are the most intelligent in maths despite having a smaller brain compared to others coz of their mums small pussy , how can they be the most intelligent then ?
All mathematics related biggest events are won by chinks from china/South Korea / Japan
Iirc smaller brains have shorter time to travel the neurons also they likely have dense brains in volume than size

Not too sure but a reasonable opinion unless someone can refute

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and 5.5psl
Mathematical IQ is by far the truest measure of general and actual IQ, more so than memory or verbal or visuospatial (which actually isn’t the same thing) or whatever else. You can accurately gauge your own IQ by how quickly you grasp mathematical concepts. IQ is also statistically as genetic as height so it’s a RIP if you weren’t born with it and want to STEMcel.

That’s not true, East Asians actually have the largest brains on average according to all studies.

yep I was in the smart kids english class but in the maths class made for retards, I genuinely just take longer to grasp math concepts which instantly clicked for my peers, such is life

Genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20376, Deleted member 18879 and twilight
Mathematical IQ is by far the truest measure of general and actual IQ, more so than memory or verbal or visuospatial (which actually isn’t the same thing) or whatever else. You can accurately gauge your own IQ by how quickly you grasp mathematical concepts. IQ is also statistically as genetic as height so it’s a RIP if you weren’t born with it and want to STEMcel.

That’s not true, East Asians actually have the largest brains on average according to all studies.

Genetics
I was told by a 16 year old on this forum that if I can't do computer science it's because I'm lazy. ngl I'd love to shoot low empathy cunts like that in the face

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist
Environment not genetics in this case. The upbringing of a chink is far more academics focused so they won't fall back in any categories.

I was told by a 16 year old on this forum that if I can't do computer science it's because I'm lazy. ngl I'd love to shoot low empathy cunts like that in the face

Even if you're high IQ you still have to put in effort most of the time and can't be lazy, but truly low IQ people can't do it no matter how much effort they put in.

Environment not genetics in this case. The upbringing of a chink is far more academics focused so they won't fall back in any categories.

It's both. You're forgetting that this is global level stuff where you need both top tier genetics and top tier environment to win

• +1