Anyone else been seriously considering suicide lately?

Deleted member 4087

Deleted member 4087

It is what it is
title

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 6902
Most incels will suicide eventually. Its inevitable. Only way out is to looksmax and hope you ascend to be able to live a normal life.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
I did, but that's too much effort. I'll just tryhardmaxx at life until death takes me when time comes.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
Most incels will suicide eventually. Its inevitable. Only way out is to looksmax and hope you ascend to be able to live a normal life.
I don’t even give much of a fuck about looks anymore dude, I just can’t get over the past

Everyday brother.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 4087

No, just arvidmaxxing.

nearly roped last summer after going to a rock festival with my mom smh it was too much to handle seeing all those jb's and women

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Roping Subhuman
no but i make all my victims suicidal

nearly roped last summer after going to a rock festival with my mom smh it was too much to handle seeing all those jb's and women

Why did you do that? went to rock festival with your mother? Jesus man.

Why did you do that? went to rock festival with your mother? Jesus man.
She made me go, she already had the tickets and hotel booked. So I went and my god it was bad, it was literally a jb festival, I was about to kms right there. And then during the later part a 6/8 drunk girl kept harassing me for high fives and shit, she kept annoying me so I left back to the hotel.

• So Sad
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
She made me go, she already had the tickets and hotel booked. So I went and my god it was bad, it was literally a jb festival, I was about to kms right there. And then during the later part a 6/8 drunk girl kept harassing me for high fives and shit, she kept annoying me so I left back to the hotel.

Holy fuck that sounds awful.

Did your mother get 'you know what'.(don't say yes)

Holy fuck that sounds awful.

Did your mother get 'you know what'.(don't say yes)
She probably did tbh, I don’t know cause I left while she was dancing in the crowd

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Roping Subhuman
She probably did tbh, I don’t know cause I left while she was dancing in the crowd

Bro.. i would go ER and rope wtf.

Can't imagine having a mother like that, can't relate don't want to relate. (rip boyo :feelsbadman:)
200.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 4804
:feelswhere: why u so hurt fren
How about dropping the act and shopping the autism ?
LMFAO immediately goes from arrogant to submissive

u are a new victim

LMFAO immediately goes from arrogant to submissive

u are a new victim
:feelsgiga: submissive ? U clearly dont know me:feelsez:
I guess ill just ignore you fellow ethnic, but keep on posting pics of me, truly living rent free in ur head:feelskek:
20200512 145755

ALSO IMAGINE DOWNLOADING SOMEONE ELSES PIC :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
:feelsgiga: submissive ? U clearly dont know me:feelsez:
I guess ill just ignore you fellow ethnic, but keep on posting pics of me, truly living rent free in ur head:feelskek:View attachment 412265

ALSO IMAGINE DOWNLOADING SOMEONE ELSES PIC :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
its called copy pasting a link

fake ignore all u want im just gonna paste the pics on every thread u make and u can watch everyone else laugh react to my roasts jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
its called copy pasting a link

fake ignore all u want im just gonna paste the pics on every thread u make and u can watch everyone else laugh react to my roasts jfl
Nooooooo :feelswah:

Yes. I thought about it. I basically have everything in life but hair which disgusts all women my age and make me a lonely incel. Might not do it tho idk IL see what the future holds for now. Untill I can get hairtrasplant atleast

I'm more along the lines of not giving a fuck if I die.

do not take the rope pill brotha