Anyone else can’t handle having friends

sksksksk78

sksksksk78

Iron
I always drag them down to my level no matter what and I end up not being friends anymore cuz I think I’m better than them. Now here I am. No friends no social life no sex and ugly. Shit sucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and isis_Bleach
do no fap to develop your character

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and galvin8101
Yes but not in the exact same way. I socialmaxed in college and made legit progress, but in the end it was too much for me and I couldn’t handle it any more. I never meant to drag anyone down, I just wasn’t experienced or NT enough to know what to do and what not to do. My friends were very forgiving, but I kept hitting their limits over and over again, there are so many episodes that still stick with me.

On top of being non-NT, nervous, and depressed, I have extremely transparent body language and voice so the mask slips off all the time. One night we were all at a party and I was visibly not feeling it and this girl in the group said “relax, we’re your friends”. I still remember how she said that. Or this roommate I had, he wasn’t the most NT either, but he went around telling everyone the first thought he had when he saw each of us. And for me it was that I seem nervous.

All of this was before I ever soft looksmaxed too, I look at the old pictures and I legit looked like shit some of the time, there were times when I was confronted about looking like a bum/druggie/etc. But when I saw some of those people again more recently they said I look so much better.

I’ve told myself for years now that if I ever ascend and am around a lot of people again, I’m gonna do it better this time, I’m at least halfway looksmaxed and I have all this other stuff going for me as well. But that chance hasn’t come and I’m now NTminned again from years of pretty extreme social isolation.