Anyone else cry and get really angry because your parents are against your looksmaxing

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
They constantly put you down for it and say “you looked better before” or “you can live your life now the way you are”

“the reason why you have no friends and a bad life is because of being lazy not being unattractive and depressed”

no one understands

• JFL
Reactions: DicedFeta, Entschuldigung and Chintuck22
Fuck parents, if they geniunely cared about you then they wouldn't be saying these shit. But i wish i had the good parents only, if you have good parents you can consider yourself lucky

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie and lepo2317

Fuck parents, if they geniunely cared about you then they wouldn't be saying these shit. But i wish i had the good parents only, if you have good parents you can consider yourself lucky
They call me mentally deranged JFL

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
make them watch this

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
It depends on the kind of looksmaxxing you're trying to do and the kind of family that you have.

If your parents are fat, they will try to make you stay fat like them, but if they are trying to get in shape, then they will not be against you doing the same and if they are already fit, then they will definitely motivate you to do the same.

If you're trying to do a plastic surgery, they will be against it because most normies look down upon those who get plastic surgeries as being insecure people and normies think that those surgeries will make you look like Frankenstein's monster even though it would actually take a lot of surgeries to get a negative effect or a really bad shady surgeon from a third world country. So they are just misinformed. The trick is to not tell them so they can't complain about it.

If you're trying to use steroids, then it's because it's illegal and because they can get in trouble for having some in their house if they get discovered and because of the bad effects that it can have on your health.

As for the black pill's ideas as a whole, since it does not fit into the blue pill narrative, most people, including your family, will disagree with it and claim that it's all lies, so the trick is to never tell them about it. Never explain the reasons why you're looksmaxxing and if you're trying to looksmax in a way that they would disagree with, don't tell them.

PS: Crying about something like that would mean you're a little bitch. I never cry, no matter what happens in my life because I'm not a soyboy. The only time I ever cried as an adult was while watching a show that I really love, I show more emotion watching those shows than I do in real life. Recently, my little brother cried in the arms of my mother because he was stressed with university, and he is 20 years old, that and his emotional problems in the fights I had with him just show how much of a soyboy he really is. It's not that crying is bad, but being unable to control your emotions make you like a child, or like a woman on her period. Women don't respect men who lack so much in masculinity that they can't control their emotions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
They constantly put you down for it and say “you looked better before” or “you can live your life now the way you are”

“the reason why you have no friends and a bad life is because of being lazy not being unattractive and depressed”

no one understands
It would take really good explanation and a really open mind for someone age 50 and above to understand today's hypergamy. If you need your parent's money for hardmaxing then shit happens, until you miracolosuly convince them or save up enough of your own money, you're gonna be limited to softmaxing.

no one understands
also, you should't put yourself down because of their opinion. you are your own person.