anyone else desperately want to escape slavery?

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Banned
ever since like 12 years old i wanted to escape wageslavery even tho i wasnt wageslaving

its so weird how i instinctually knew at such a young age?

is there anyone else who wants to escape wageslavery badly and is actually going to do something about it?

I'm building an autopilot business + will geomaxx to Thailand where you only need a few k per month to live luxury

Imagine not having to work, knowing you build a business which runs by itself and you get paid for it.

And you can just spend your days doing anything you want to.

• +1
Reactions: MagicalWaves and MA_ascender
everyone here would, but only the top 0.001% will be able to

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and MA_ascender
ever since like 12 years old i wanted to escape wageslavery even tho i wasnt wageslaving

is there anyone else who wants to escape wageslavery badly and is actually going to do something about it?

I'm building an autopilot business + will geomaxx to Thailand where you only need a few k per month to live luxury

Imagine not having to work, knowing you build a business which runs by itself and you get paid for it.

And you can just spend your days doing anything you want to.
Yes honestly one of my worst nightmares to work for someone else for the rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Ask kids what they wanna be when they grow up.

Nobody says I want to be a minimum wage worker or officerotter they all say shit like businessman, pro footballer, tiktok influencer recently. Maybe some shit they were brainwashed into liking like medicine or astronomy or idk

How do we achieve it then
Honestly not hard if you have a exact goal and you know what you need to do to get there. Learn a skill and become so good at it that people will pay you for your work, is what im pursuing

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Everyone does. There's a lot of different ways to escape it. Popularity, looks, investing, athleticism.
They all require different things. Charisma, looks, IQ, physical genetics.