anyone else dont care about

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
laying,slaying,banging whatever you call it but getting the validation from the people,having all eyes on you and knowing that you are good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, rockndogs, Thushespokeofit and 3 others
y bro, that is like totally me

My life's mission is to put my cock inside a high school girl's vagina. That's all I care about. I will kill myself if I ever achieve that cuz you can't top that tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, rockndogs, Achathin and 5 others
Yes but I also don't care about validation

I don’t really care what people think about me anymore tbh, I just want to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
Almost all humans seek some sort of validation.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
My life's mission is to put my cock inside a high school girl's vagina. That's all I care about. I will kill myself if I ever achieve that cuz you can't top that tbh
bro i swear nothing tops intimacy during hs years..knowing that the girl you are with is fresh and at the very beginning of her youth is amazing..i can see why back then average marriage age was 16.

I require physical female attention and gaining it is my goal in life.

Rape
raype

laying,slaying,banging whatever you call it but getting the validation from the people,having all eyes on you and knowing that you are good looking
Idk bro, idk if I will enjoy such a life, I is KHHV

no man. this isn't r/mgtow. we need external validation to be happy. saying otherwise is just cope. self actualisation is bluepilled nonsense.

I'm not going to be a slayer lol. Just wanna look good

I want to mog

To make prime foids with their fag chadlites bfs to check me and bite their lips while the cuck stands right next to her