Anyone else feel like their life is on hold until jaw surgery

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
My entire life I was worried about my terribly crooked teeth. Now that I'm receiving orthodontic treatment, all I can think about is how subhuman my jaw is. Wondering if there are people who are going through that/have been through that. Would like to know how your experience has been.

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727
I can kinda relate to this tbh , I have a crossbite( not that bad but it leads to subhuman smile so try to not laugh or smile that much :feelswhy::feelswhy:.Might be getting braces for my crossbite though. Fixing my bite+ getting jaw implants would ascend me so much

I can kinda relate to this tbh , I have a crossbite( not that bad but it leads to subhuman smile so try to not laugh or smile that much :feelswhy::feelswhy:.Might be getting braces for my crossbite though. Fixing my bite+ getting jaw implants would ascend me so much
How old are you? I think one small problem it causes is that our smiles are fucked up, which automatically disqualifies us from having good photos taken of us and therefore our chances at OLD are next to zero.

It's just crazy knowing that my teeth, jaw, and my self-perception of both are going to turn me into a 21yo virgin.

• So Sad
How old are you? I think one small problem it causes is that our smiles are fucked up, which automatically disqualifies us from having good photos taken of us and therefore our chances at OLD are next to zero.

It's just crazy knowing that my teeth, jaw, and my self-perception of both are going to turn me into a 21yo virgin.
I'm 19 and broke and too broke for braces rn , Ill be saving up soon for one though. Yea kinda agree , smiling on photos can be brutal especially if someone has a dogshit bite and teeth. I'm a 19 yr old virgin and might be over soon if I don't get work done on my face especially fixing my teeth.

I'm 19 and broke and too broke for braces rn , Ill be saving up soon for one though. Yea kinda agree , smiling on photos can be brutal especially if someone has a dogshit bite and teeth. I'm a 19 yr old virgin and might be over soon if I don't get work done on my face especially fixing my teeth.
Wishing you the best, not being able to get braces earlier and having had this deformed jaw for this long has been a huge source of stress for me.

Sure, the difference between a sub5 and a chad might not necessarily only have to do with the jaw. But I guarantee you there is no chad that has crooked teeth and a downgrown jaw.

• +1
Sure, the difference between a sub5 and a chad might not necessarily only have to do with the jaw. But I guarantee you there is no chad that has crooked teeth and a downgrown jaw.
Yeah, I've noticed that too. Normies can ascend by a lot with things like jaw surgery or fillers. Having a nice smile and jawline seems to be a big deal for boosting confidence. It's interesting that we don't talk about smiles more here, considering how important they are. I'm just hoping my bite doesn't get worse over time.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Normies can ascend by a lot with things like jaw surgery or fillers. Having a nice smile and jawline seems to be a big deal for boosting confidence. It's interesting that we don't talk about smiles more here, considering how important they are. I'm just hoping my bite doesn't get worse over time.
I think for me though, it's really clear that my teeth used to be subhuman and my jaw is still subhuman.

I can recall so many times when I'm forced to pose for a photo, only to be made fun of because I can't smile properly. Either I try to keep my mouth closed while smiling which shows my severe mentalis strain, I smile and it looks really weird, or I don't smile at all.

I can only hope that after the surgery I'll have a normal smile. I know for a fact I will be practicing in front of the mirror once the recovery is done for hours.

• So Sad
I can recall so many times when I'm forced to pose for a photo, only to be made fun of because I can't smile properly.
Fuck that's rough , I hope everything goes well after the surgery. GL man :)