Anyone else feel lonelier the older they get?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
I was never one of the popular kids, but I remember a time when I would hang out with my friends and family basically everyday.

School was a big part of it ofc, but even going out to the park or to the cinema with friends was regular and completely normal.

Nowadays I can barely get a text back from them. Most of them don’t have the time or energy to hang out, and neither do I.

It definitely feels like it’s getting worse. I’ve had many old friends drift away and leave before, but these guys are the last group of friends I have. If they leave, who can I call on?

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung, serialcoper, manletmogger and 1 other person
Not me bro. I have a lot of things going beside hunting ass. Lately my interest is moneymaxxing so I never feel lonely.

• Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
As we grow old, responsibilities grow and thus more stress. We also become mature and self centred. It's about survival, people are looking for means for their own survival.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and Shrek2OnDvD
i feel lonelier the more succesful i get

• +1
how old are you? It's damn near impossible to make friends once you graduate college for most ppl

• +1
Reactions: watah and ryuken
how old are you? It's damn near impossible to make friends once you graduate college for most ppl
Screenshot 20240801 232042 Chrome
did my threat make you change your name?

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus
Thats normal, thats why people around that age start an family, to not be lonely anymore.

• +1
Cry in the corner