Anyone else feel weird when they're in a class with all girls?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Happened last year, took some shitty elective in 10th grade for an easy grade. I was the only fucking guy in there, 15 girls (who were all ugly curry girls JFL) and the teacher was a girl too. Ngl felt like the teacher hated me and I felt uncomfortable around the girls especially since they were so fucking ugly and rude. Dropped the class asap , fuck those bitches man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
What subject and where u live?

What subject and where u live?
your signature is fucking sexy son, coomed twice fuck
Happened last year, took some shitty elective in 10th grade for an easy grade. I was the only fucking guy in there, 15 girls (who were all ugly curry girls JFL) and the teacher was a girl too. Ngl felt like the teacher hated me and I felt uncomfortable around the girls especially since they were so fucking ugly and rude. Dropped the class asap , fuck those bitches man
gtfo kidcel niggas in 11th grade and posting here l0l

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
I went through this but it was swimming classes
Never felt better in my entire life

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 2426
It's my dream actually never happened till now 😂

only if you’re average or ugly