Anyone else fucking hate their family and wanna go er ( in Minecraft) sometimes

A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
God I hate my stupid fucking family so much. Piece of shit dad got a Tesla while I rot unemployed. The whole system is corrupt. I hate everyone. I can't even fucking get benefits cause I didnt work for " muh 1 year " . Not sure if their is a way to get any benefits, but its made this unemployment period brutal . I am glad my dad has cancer. I look forward to his death. Fuck that piece of shit. Too bad his cancer keeps getting fixed. Medical advancements are unfortunately cucking me in this case.

I also have to switch industries cause the previous one that gave out jobs relatively easily the recruiters are cockblockign me cause of a fucking accidental compliance error I made and cause I failed some shiity ceritifation exam that 30% of people do the first time ( and scheduled to retake anyways). Cause you need to get selected to get hired and thus sponsored for the exam ( broker field ) I now can't even do that.

I am trying to switch into other work like financial analysts or accounting but its been rough. Hundreds of applicantions and about 25-35 interviews, and now I'm larping about my job experience just straight up made one experience with this bankrupt company , and still nothing.

If I would have known those stupid companies would only hire the top 10-30% of students in a top 10 university then I would NEVER GONE TO UNI. Fucking hate this bullshit. I went to a target school, did a legit major( finance and accounting ) but cause I got some c's and covid cancelled my internship I got fucked. Of Course in hind sight I would have done some sales or management free internship but I didn't want to keep being broke as I got older. It suckcs being blackpilled in uni. Never go to college unless your totally in the right brain space and more importantly you don't need it these days.

Its all about the experience.

Now I regret wasting the prime years of my youth studying bullshit with NO GUARANTEE even a 45-50K job. That's it. I just wanted to work in some comfy corporate office with some room to grow later, I never was some stupid student who thought they'd be making 6 figures immediately. I kept my standards low and still got fucked ( yes I had a job, 55k base, 5k commission ( so 60k out of uni , not bad) but now that the cucks fired me and I have nothing the only job field that hired with ease I can't get in. The rest of the jobs like financial analysts , investment bankers, might pay more but are much harder to get into and now I'm fucking trying to get into accounting but still even that since I didn't do that as my major its hard to just switch into.

Only sales positions like account executives give interviews but those stupid fucks keep bitching about my lack of experience. And now I have a fucking gap , so even though I bullshited my experience their still acting like its a problem.

I hate life. Its over. I wanna beat the shit out of family especially my dad. I hate that pirck. These are times where I feel like going ER ( in Minecraft ). How do you guys not go ER .

The only reason I dont beat the fuck out fo them is cause I look good and they called the cops on me a few times. I also live here so can't bite the hand that feeds me. What do bros

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, GamerCel, Deleted member 23115 and 8 others
Perhaps all of this Is cope for not having a jb girlfriend. Its all I think about bros... I just wanna creampie a jb man

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GamerCel, Trilogy, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @UglyGod360 - what u think guys. others feel free to chime in

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I am glad my dad has cancer. I look forward to his death. Fuck that piece of shit. Too bad his cancer keeps getting fixed.

Caging at this

Do you have a drivers license? You can LARP to chicks that the tesla's yours if he is cool with you driving it when he doesn't need it.

I am trying to switch into other work like financial analysts or accounting but its been rough. Hundreds of applications and about 25-35 interviews, and now I'm larping about my job experience just straight up made one experience with this bankrupt company , and still nothing.

Exaggerating or even making up experience is a legit thing to do. I know people who been hired with pretty much entirely bogus stuff on their CVs

For interviews, i would get someone to practice with you because your sucess is pretty much all down to social skills and giving the interviewer a good impression of you.

I used to get giga nervous and let the pressure get to me in these situations when younger, and at some point i just got sick of letting opportunities slip through my fingers and just kinda didnt give myself permission to be nervous anymore. I needed the job badly, i didn't have the luxury to be all up in my feelings. Sometimes when your backs against the wall you find that drive.

Do you parents own any business or family friends/uncles etc?
You can say you worked there to cover up any gaps in work history

I hate life. Its over. I wanna beat the shit out of family especially my dad. I hate that pirck. These are times where I feel like going ER ( in Minecraft ). How do you guys not go ER .

You're still young, you look much better than the average indian dude, you're obviously smart enough to get into a good uni and you don't come from a broken home.

You have lots of things in your favour.
Family can be annoying as fuck, well that's how they are most of the time tbh
but we don't get to pick em
like you said you're reliant on them right now so just try to keep a good relationship so they will continue supporting you as you get your life established.

If you're feeling down or aimless, just try to start with really simple short term goals.
No zero days is a concept i like
where even if i have a shit day i try to not let i be a total waste
even if its the tiniest thing i do, at least it wasn't a zero day kind of thing.

The only reason I dont beat the fuck out fo them is cause I look good and they called the cops on me a few times. I also live here so can't bite the hand that feeds me. What do bros

Your parents called the cops on you wtf were they thinking?
I'm guessing the relationship is very strained? do you guys argue alot?

Perhaps all of this Is cope for not having a jb girlfriend. Its all I think about bros... I just wanna creampie a jb man

pussy is just pussy it won't change your life.
a girl can never, and they would never even bother to anyway, fix your problems.

as a man, society and even your own family can have a real lack of empathy for you

so it's up to you to sink or swim

you're stressed about career right now so just try to get any entry level you can in a relevant field so you can get that weight of your shoulders

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Caging at this

Do you have a drivers license? You can LARP to chicks that the tesla's yours if he is cool with you driving it when he doesn't need it.

Exaggerating or even making up experience is a legit thing to do. I know people who been hired with pretty much entirely bogus stuff on their CVs

For interviews, i would get someone to practice with you because your sucess is pretty much all down to social skills and giving the interviewer a good impression of you.

I used to get giga nervous and let the pressure get to me in these situations when younger, and at some point i just got sick of letting opportunities slip through my fingers and just kinda didnt give myself permission to be nervous anymore. I needed the job badly, i didn't have the luxury to be all up in my feelings. Sometimes when your backs against the wall you find that drive.

Do you parents own any business or family friends/uncles etc?
You can say you worked there to cover up any gaps in work history

You're still young, you look much better than the average indian dude, you're obviously smart enough to get into a good uni and you don't come from a broken home.

You have lots of things in your favour.
Family can be annoying as fuck, well that's how they are most of the time tbh
but we don't get to pick em
like you said you're reliant on them right now so just try to keep a good relationship so they will continue supporting you as you get your life established.

If you're feeling down or aimless, just try to start with really simple short term goals.
No zero days is a concept i like
where even if i have a shit day i try to not let i be a total waste
even if its the tiniest thing i do, at least it wasn't a zero day kind of thing.

Your parents called the cops on you wtf were they thinking?
I'm guessing the relationship is very strained? do you guys argue alot?

pussy is just pussy it won't change your life.
a girl can never, and they would never even bother to anyway, fix your problems.

as a man, society and even your own family can have a real lack of empathy for you

so it's up to you to sink or swim

you're stressed about career right now so just try to get any entry level you can in a relevant field so you can get that weight of your shoulders
Yea we both good phenos that's for damn sure. It just sucks that all the tinder success is not in my country , and the semester I tried to EE. max was too late cause of covid. They then wanted me to get a jab.

At this point for the gap what would be the best option, bogus place or some shitty job in some place

Sorry to tell you but I don't think a girlfriend will solve your mental problems. I have one and I'm still in the same shit, maybe worse since along with insecurity and paranoia (which increases after lurking 24/7 on this site) comes the fear of losing her

Sorry to tell you but I don't think a girlfriend will solve your mental problems. I have one and I'm still in the same shit, maybe worse since along with insecurity and paranoia (which increases after lurking 24/7 on this site) comes the fear of losing her
You might right in the sense I'll not feel satisfied till I get the peak goal ( which is a jb girlfriend ).

I thought fucking a few girls in hook ups and short term relationships would make me happy but the thing I realized is I need consistent pussy.

Pussy is my drug but not just form a mtb but a cute foid.

It remains to be seen, but yea given my insecurities in life I'll probably get worried constantly of getting mogged and the girl finding some other to be with or cheat on with.

but yea given my insecurities in life I'll probably get worried constantly of getting mogged and the girl finding some other to be with or cheat on with.
Literally me. I trust my girl but that paranoia always lingers in my head and I don't want that.