Anyone else gave up arguing?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ
I literally just agree or say interesting. The average person is so beyond braindead to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, rendangcel, Bars and 17 others
I will stop arguing with people now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Suns9999, Kaari and 1 other person

arguing/debating is useless and you will be seen as a low t soy boy cuck​

I literally just agree or say interesting. The average person is so beyond braindead to me
unless your doing it cause someone asked you to do so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Clqs, Suns9999 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Bars, Clqs and 4 others
if its online i just call them niggers and then proceed to go jack off

i dont argue irl, i barely speak to anyone and only speak when spoken to, i like keeping that nonchalant mysterious aura

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iblamechico, Selenium, TechnoBoss and 11 others

i dont argue irl, i barely speak to anyone and only speak when spoken too, i like keeping that nonchalant mysterious aura
„nonchalant mysterious aura“ = uninteresting, boring npc for normies/foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, EdgyFashionist, Suns9999 and 1 other person

i dont argue irl, i barely speak to anyone and only speak when spoken to, i like keeping that nonchalant mysterious aura
bhai i think thats autism aura

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BimaxLaser, whotthehell, Clqs and 5 others
„nonchalant mysterious aura“ = uninteresting, boring npc for normies/foids
yeah well im a raging misogynist and i physiquemogg everyone in my class so it doesnt matter for me, jfl im the only person that works out, im in class with a bunch of losers and cucks

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Kaari and depressionmaxxing
Elite trolling to say i agree to everything now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Kaari
yeah well im a raging misogynist and i physiquemogg everyone in my class so it doesnt matter for me, jfl im the only person that works out, im in class with a bunch of losers and cucks
Interesting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Kaari and dbva
Interesting response

I agree
the essence of a human being is to be liked or enjoyed if you break that then there cannot be a connection thats why many popular debater get hated by every fucking girl they talked to unless they agree on the same thing (which is practically very race) charlie kirk , ben shapiro and such the point is you have to agree with the person not fucking convince them the opposite cuz then your gonna make them feel worthless and hate you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Kaari
im too low iq and emotional to argue I always lose

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, Kaari and depressionmaxxing
the essence of a human being is to be liked or enjoyed if you break that then there cannot be a connection thats why many popular debater get hated by every fucking girl they talked to unless they agree on the same thing (which is practically very race) charlie kirk , ben shapiro and such the point is you have to agree with the person not fucking convince them the opposite cuz then your gonna make them feel worthless and hate you
I agree, i figured that out too. Im a top tier debater and when i talk to girls i deadass stopped thinking and just agree with everything she says.

It‘s like blablabla and i just look at her tits

• JFL
Reactions: kalluss and Suns9999
normies spend all day thinking about hawk tuah brainrot and the next premier league match lol

not worth talking to them about anything important

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, EdgyFashionist, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I agree, i figured that out too. Im a top tier debater and when i talk to girls i deadass stopped thinking and just agree with everything she says.

It‘s like blablabla and i just look at her tits
she will let you suck it if you add yea i agree its true to every phrase she says

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I don’t argue. I inform incels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and kalluss
i just say kys and move on.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
I do this a lot and make it clear I think it's bullshit and that I just don't care to argue lol

• +1
I don't even argue anymore I just state facts and move on.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
i have fun being right tbh or destroying ppl oblivious viewpoints
being right and destroying poeple viewpoint are two different things i hope you dont do both at the same time jfl

I only argue with people on this forum sometimes since the average poster here is way more intelligent than the average IRL NPC.

Talking with people IRL is only for entertainment so no need to argue as there's nothing to gain from that there tbh.

• +1
Reactions: rendangcel and depressionmaxxing
being right and destroying poeple viewpoint are two different things i hope you dont do both at the same time jfl
How so? For example WW2, hypergamy, the system, religion and other topics are really enjoyable as normies don‘t dare to think outside the box. They have funny reactions

I only argue with people on this forum sometimes since the average poster here is way more intelligent than the average IRL NPC.

Talking with people IRL is only for entertainment so no need to argue as there's nothing to gain from that there tbh.
same, i learn allot from people on here and IRL people only learn from me

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
How so? For example WW2, hypergamy, the system, religion and other topics are really enjoyable as normies don‘t dare to think outside the box. They have funny reactions
i mean when talking to normies sure there is no drawback to that

• +1
Nobody argues in this thread. Nice.

Everyone agrees it's strange

Arguing is for the weak

• +1
It depends. Sometimes it's right to discuss, but not for fine reasons, nor for usefulness to the discussion. I avoid discussion on topics whose purpose might be counterproductive; I avoid discussion when I notice an allergy to the exchange of opinions (which need not be useful, as such). It tires me; I often don't do it, as I suffer from chronic mental fatigue.
I don't like to argue.

• +1
It depends. Sometimes it's right to discuss, but not for fine reasons, nor for usefulness to the discussion. I avoid discussion on topics whose purpose might be counterproductive; I avoid discussion when I notice an allergy to the exchange of opinions (which need not be useful, as such). It tires me; I often don't do it, as I suffer from chronic mental fatigue.
I don't like to argue.
Real. Im not diagnosed but i feel like i have mental fatigue aswell. Sometimes like an cloud that‘s in my head

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
if the person im arguing with votes left i just beat the living shit out of then. if they are a woman i dont argue. rw men are chill tho