Anyone else get angry at anecdotal evidence?

N

Norwooder

Master
This guy on lookism.net literally thinks his 'undereye is already looking better + zygos have more prominence (from 2mm of mse expansion)
Can you literally believe how retarded people are on that site for believing that? 386 replies.
He is suffering from severe placebo, this happened to me aswell, People said that incisor chewing would cause better zygos, so I kept focusing on my zygos after 2 weeks of chewing and ofcorse my brain tried to convince me that the zygos had more prominance becuase I wanted it to be true.
There is no way in hell his 'zygos and undereye support got better' from 2mm of Mse expansion fk sake
It is quite clear that he is a delusion maniac hence 'Might hop on tren fk it'
Screen Shot 2020 11 17 at 121226 pm

This guy on lookism.net literally thinks his 'undereye is already looking better + zygos have more prominence (from 2mm of mse expansion)
Can you literally believe how retarded people are on that site for believing that? 386 replies.
He is suffering from severe placebo, this happened to me aswell, People said that incisor chewing would cause better zygos, so I kept focusing on my zygos after 2 weeks of chewing and ofcorse my brain tried to convince me that the zygos had more prominance becuase I wanted it to be true.
There is no way in hell his 'zygos and undereye support got better' from 2mm of Mse expansion fk sake
It is quite clear that he is a delusion maniac hence 'Might hop on tren fk it'
View attachment 809116
2 weeks dont mean shit retard were talking years for some results here
and yes hes likely coping

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Norwooder
I think the only person in the world who got good results was that guy in 2014 who got modified lefort III, I feel like the surgeries most .me users are getting are cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 10524