Anyone else get crazy quick results from oral minox?

TitusA

TitusA

Gold
1 week in and my hair looks thicker and my temples (which looked thinner ptob 30 percent thinnger density but where covered by my medium length hair) fully filled in.

It's called placebo effect. Minox literally can't do SHIT 1 week in.

Its not placebo. You dont simagine temple hair that wasnt there. If we where talking about overall density thn it could be placebo.
Again, minox doesn't do shit 1 week in so it's objectively placebo effect. The fact that you think it's not a placebo effect proves even further that it's in fact placebo effect.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Again, minox doesn't do shit 1 week in so it's objectively placebo effect. The fact that you think it's not a placebo effect proves even further that it's in fact placebo effect.
It massively speeds up hair growth and as somoene whos hair grows insanely quick all ready (prob bcause steroids and hgh increase it same as they increase skin turnover speed) its totally plausible it made changes in 1 week.

It massively speeds up hair growth and as somoene whos hair grows insanely quick all ready (prob bcause steroids and hgh increase it same as they increase skin turnover speed) its totally plausible it made changes in 1 week.

So let me get this straight..... You use a fucking reddit post as an argument?

• JFL
Reactions: aids
So let me get this straight..... You use a fucking reddit post as an argument?
Its oral minox we have nothing to go off but anecdotes fool. Studys are focused on hair count long term not 1 week changes. Studys that combine oral minox with steroids and hgh dont exist.

Its oral minox we have nothing to go off but anecdotes fool
HOLY CACHINNATION. This has to be the dumbest fucking shit I've read in months. By this logic prayer also works because there are anecdotes that say it does.

HOLY CACHINNATION. This has to be the dumbest fucking shit I've read in months. By this logic prayer also works because there are anecdotes that say it does.
Nobody said that. I cant believe your still going on. Obvious everybody irl dislikes you because your the little dweeb tht brings it up and hyper focuses on it if somebody pronounces something wrong. Ur name is really fitting.

Nobody said that. I cant believe your still going on. Obvious everybody irl dislikes you because your the little dweeb tht brings it up and hyper focuses on it if somebody pronounces something wrong. Ur name is really fitting.
>No argument
Done.