anyone else get rejected by super ugly girls but get laid with hot ones?

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
I get brutally bullied by 4/10 obese asian womanlets but stacy is nice to me and managed to hook up with a few of them yet even if I order a drink at McDonalds, some chubby subhuman asian will go out of their way to make me look like a kid and how show how they think of me as below them

wtf is this shit, they dont even exist on my radar and assume because Im nice to everybody that I actually care about them

utter delusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
its because of ugly woman insecurity
this is a unique aspect of female psychology, the more undesirable a woman suspects she is the more she will try to cope with that truth in various ways via her interactions with men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Zeta ascended and Alt Number 3
its because of ugly woman insecurity
this is a unique aspect of female psychology, the more undesirable a woman suspects she is the more she will try to cope with that truth in various ways via her interactions with men
so they do this because they have inferiority complex?
damn i will then approach them, seems like an easy target

similar to me. most girls that look at me or approached me where decent to good looking while ugly or fat girls usually ignore the fuck out of me and make me seem invisible

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Mysticcc

so they do this because they have inferiority complex?
damn i will then approach them, seems like an easy target
No, they are insecure. Its not necessarily the same as an inferiority complex. Actually, insecurity in this case (and many cases tbh) gives rise to a superiority complex. You experience the constant need to feel superior because you need to quell your raging insecurities. This is why excessive boasting often has the reverse effect intended and makes socially aware people cringe - because its a huge tell of insecurity i.e. weakness.
In this case, ugly women turn down men with higher SMV than them specifically to feel superior. "I'm better than that guy! I'm attractive!" They are NOT good targets.

similar to me. most girls that look at me or approached me where decent to good looking while ugly or fat girls usually ignore the fuck out of me and make me seem invisible
yeah bro ur so hot, i like your pecs so much

Thankfully I developed unique ability of being completely invisible to girls so I dont ever get bullied by them. However downside to this, is that it makes me a KHHV at 23.

Also, nice brag faggot.

No, they are insecure. Its not necessarily the same as an inferiority complex. Actually, insecurity in this case (and many cases tbh) gives rise to a superiority complex. You experience the constant need to feel superior because you need to quell your raging insecurities. This is why excessive boasting often has the reverse effect intended and makes socially aware people cringe - because its a huge tell of insecurity i.e. weakness.
In this case, ugly women turn down men with higher SMV than them specifically to feel superior. "I'm better than that guy! I'm attractive!" They are NOT good targets.
why not good targets? the more they hate you the more they're invested in you and you can play all the mind games with her and eventually fuck stacy behind her back making her fall into depression for you

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
why not good targets? the more they hate you the more they're invested in you and you can play all the mind games with her and eventually fuck stacy behind her back making her fall into depression for you
kek my bad for being too serious
yeah its a good plan