Anyone else get treated like a dumb fuck?

randomguyonthenet.

randomguyonthenet.

Bronze
When I was in high school, I was treated like a retard by the other teachers.i don't know if that's because I have a really low IQ or if I'm just sheltered and don't act normal.

• +1
Reactions: gigell, TechnoBoss and Nick.Harte
Same shit with me

• +1
Reactions: gigell, moshimoshi, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Probably just come across very non NT

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, gigell and randomguyonthenet.
I am retarded in public

but stare in space and rarely use my phone in public, while my coworkers rot

So they think im weird. And I also don't talk cuz giga autistic :lul:

My boss sometimes seems like she thinks I'm dumb but I think she just knows I'm a bit autistic... :feelsping:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, wastedspermcel, Nick.Harte and 2 others
I am retarded in public

So they think im weird. And I also don't talk cuz giga autistic :lul:

My boss sometimes seems like she thinks I'm dumb but I think she just knows I'm a bit autistic... :feelsping:
That's relatable.i also give weird vibes I think.once in class a teacher straight up said to me"you seem feminine" and I thought to myself"what the hell does that mean?"

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
That's relatable.i also give weird vibes I think.once in class a teacher straight up said to me"you seem feminine" and I thought to myself"what the hell does that mean?"
Born in February trait :incel:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25 and randomguyonthenet.
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clqs, wastedspermcel, ryuken and 1 other person
Born in February trait :incel:
My main problem is I keep looking around staring at everybody in public places.while other people are too busy looking at their phones, ignoring strangers etc.i stare at everyone

• +1
@ryuken beyond top kek :lul::lul::lul:

You see feller... 1 is the man, 2 is the woman,

I do numerology, and assumed you had a 2 somewhere to account for feminity

February niggas.... are weird

February 2nd = 85% chance ur GAY :lul:
February 18

• Love it
February 18
Well that's less than ideal...

2 is the feminine, resentment, non nt

But 9 is emotion itself

You are cripplingly socially anxious and non NT from this

Generalized anxiety and social anxiety

Addictive personality, stressfull asf

Would be prone to intense depression and mental illness too.

(1+8) 9 is an awful number, 2 ain't great either

Let's try again :lul: Year?

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
Well that's less than ideal...

2 is the feminine, resentment, non nt

But 9 is emotion itself

You are cripplingly socially anxious and non NT from this

Generalized anxiety and social anxiety

Addictive personality, stressfull asf

Would be prone to intense depression and mental illness too.

(1+8) 9 is an awful number, 2 ain't great either

Let's try again :lul: Year?

• Love it
I had a phase where this happened to me when i was 17-18. U must be cocky and scary even if it seems unhinged

@ryuken beyond top kek :lul::lul::lul:

You see feller... 1 is the man, 2 is the woman,

I do numerology, and assumed you had a 2 somewhere to account for feminity

February niggas.... are weird

February 2nd = 85% chance ur GAY :lul:
so people who were born in February 2nd has more chances of being a femboy?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Yes you are totally a homebody

Always at home and very few friends

However your most distinct number is actually 6, the number of the good person

Very kind and considerate, possibly to a fault, probably pretty nice, and sympathetic, emotionally understand and tries to therapy his friends, but you don't take your own advice

Good guy tho. But this number is also a bit soft tbh, good person gets stepped on, says yes too much

From all this your issue is probably not intellegence ur not dumb just extremely unassertive and quiet.

• +1
so people who were born in February 2nd has more chances of being a femboy?
Yes bro

I went on ome.tv and did a session with my irl friend and one on my own

On the second one, I literally found 3 FLAMBOUYANT GAYS BORN ON FEB 2ND IN 1 HOUR.

I didn't need to ask. Not normal tier gay. Super gay.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
No but I had one foid sports teacher who kept treating me like I was shit at sport even after proving myself time and again that I was one of the best in the class. She'd always put me with the dunces and give me worse grades. Just cause she thought I looked like a nerd or summin. I always get better grades in every subject from male teachers.

• Woah
No but I had one foid sports teacher who kept treating me like I was shit at sport even after proving myself time and again that I was one of the best in the class. She'd always put me with the dunces and give me worse grades. Just cause she thought I looked like a nerd or summin. I always get better grades in every subject from male teachers.
In my class there were few roudy dudes who just would fuck with the teacher.i sadly was put into this group too despite not making a noise in class.i was always paired up with the bankbenchers who shouted during class.this just made me want to stay home

• +1
I had a phase where this happened to me when i was 17-18. U must be cocky and scary even if it seems unhinged
I don't look scary at all!cocky?I don't know about that?what makes someone look cocky?

i do the same thing. other people probably think only the unhinged do it

• +1
i do the same thing. other people probably think only the unhinged do it
Same but I've stopped caring lately

At work I realized yesterday, this is perfect training to be dark triad when i start college. More time to lock in

Gotta stay evil :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69

At work I realized yesterday, this is perfect training to be dark triad when i start college. More time to lock in

Dude I wanna be a schizoid so bad.do you have any tips?

For real,I want to go to university just to practice being an introverted loner.

• +1
When I was in high school, I was treated like a retard by the other teachers.i don't know if that's because I have a really low IQ or if I'm just sheltered and don't act normal.
Same shit man I didn’t do anything there were worse kids but I’d get stabbed in the head and neck with pencils and treated like an autistic loser retard when I was better than most people there.

• So Sad
Same shit man I didn’t do anything there were worse kids but I’d get stabbed in the head and neck with pencils and treated like an autistic loser retard when I was better than most people there.
Although I never had people stab me with a pencil.i was ostracized from groups and also was ignored in class.

• +1
Reactions: moshimoshi
Although I never had people stab me with a pencil.i was ostracized from groups and also was ignored in class.
I turned into half nazi so people thought I was autistic on purpose so I’d get a cool down but I was still depressed

• +1
I turned into half nazi so people thought I was autistic on purpose so I’d get a cool down but I was still depressed
I almost turned completely into a religious fanatic.

• +1
dont know that feel. everyone treats me as if im smarter than them, they constantly ask me questions and ask me for help, they often say "mvp ur so smart"

dont know that feel. everyone treats me as if im smarter than them, they constantly ask me questions and ask me for help, they often say "mvp ur so smart"
Good for you man.

👴🏻🔫

I’d say the most racist shit but also wanted to jump out the window because I hated my life
I had guys make inappropriate sexual comments at me and even touch me weirdly.one guy just basically cupped a feel for my dick.others would just tell me what they would do to me etc.i also had a bully who was probably gay and would say shit like"come meet me in the bathroom?"
P.S I'm not making any of this shit up

Last edited:
I had guys make inappropriate sexual comments at me and even touch me weirdly.one guy just basically cupped a feel for my dick.others would just tell me what they would do to me etc.i also had a bully who was probably gay and would say shit like"come meet me in the bathroom?"
P.S I'm not making any of this shit up
Fuvckkkw I had a used tampon put on me but in the end i just lost it and hit the girls I couldn’t care anymore I’m better than those 300lbs whores. Also if my account has my email linked can my boss see my posts

Fuvckkkw I had a used tampon put on me but in the end i just lost it and hit the girls I couldn’t care anymore I’m better than those 300lbs whores. Also if my account has my email linked can my boss see my posts
Jesus!I don't know if your boss can see your posts bro.better not tell him you're on this forum.

• +1