Anyone else going to kill themselves in a few years?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Honestly anyone else thinking like me?
I'm 18 now and I'm going to live my life until I am 25,
Then there is nothing left so I'm going to kill myself.
Only exeption is if I somehow get a wife, she will probably divorce me though and I would end up killing myself anyways.
How about you guys?

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, ZyzzReincarnate, fobos and 1 other person
If you mean kill my old incel self and recreate my new self, well I'm in the process of the recreation phase. I'd do the same if I were u

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, KrissKross and Deleted member 656
Nah even if I can't get someone, ill never rope, more to life than just fucking someone

• +1
Reactions: Sc22, CupOfCoffee and Extra Chromosome
If you mean kill my old incel self and recreate my new self, well I'm in the process of the recreation phase. I'd do the same if I were u

It's over for me bro,
I try my best and I could have succeed but its the fucking balding genes that makes me a dead man.
Honestly though I dont know if I'm going to go completely bald or what will happen, but at soon as I get completely bald Im going to the rope.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
It's over for me bro,
I try my best and I could have succeed but its the fucking balding genes that makes me a dead man.
Honestly though I dont know if I'm going to go completely bald or what will happen, but at soon as I get completely bald Im going to the rope.
Dude go on finasteride

• +1
Reactions: fobos and jefferson
Dying young is the only way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Dude go on finasteride

I feel like it would be such a cope though,
I'm already on so much medication and I hate it.
I might though I dno
Dying young is the only way

Yeah if my life doesnt get better whats the point anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, Nibba and Extra Chromosome
I feel like it would be such a cope though,
I'm already on so much medication and I hate it.
I might though I dno
If it's between you roping or going on a miniscule dose of fin what would u pick. It's not cope. Works just fine u just need to get on it immediately
No bro don't give up. We're all gonna make it goddammit. Pm me if you need to talk about it.
Same with me tbh

same

• +1
Yes, JFL at living to see the next 5 years or so.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Deleted member 1089 and Extra Chromosome
No bro don't give up. We're all gonna make it goddammit. Pm me if you need to talk about it.
Thank you bro. I'll do my best.
I'll make sure to talk to you when the situation comes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139 and jefferson
nah ill just wait for the 3rd world war

nah ill just wait for the 3rd world war

Fuck that, being burnt alive by a fucking nuke or getting impaled by a russian.

I’ve contemplated it.

I don’t see myself living to 30 tbh.

• +1
If it's between you roping or going on a miniscule dose of fin what would u pick. It's not cope. Works just fine u just need to get on it immediately

Same with me tbh

I'm scared of the side effects ngl,
Also my doctor is cucked and my parents aswell so they are not going to let me go on fin.
It's just over.

I'm scared of the side effects ngl,
Also my doctor is cucked and my parents aswell so they are not going to let me go on fin.
It's just over.
Order it online yourself. Thought I was balding a month ago and went to order fin immediately. Use alldaychemist.com

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1089
Are you depressed? The FDA just approved a nasal spray that is a version of Ketamine, which has shown to help depression immensely.

Money is an issue for me, but I've been very depressed lately and feeling very hopeless. But we need to keep fighting. It is challenging though for sure. Hoping to look into Ketamine.

Are you depressed? The FDA just approved a nasal spray that is a version of Ketamine, which has shown to help depression immensely.

Money is an issue for me, but I've been very depressed lately and feeling very hopeless. But we need to keep fighting. It is challenging though for sure. Hoping to look into Ketamine.

Yeah I'm extremely depressed, most people are one here I would assume.
I want to live now but if I go bald theres just no point in life for me.

Ok you're planning to kill yourself but you're too high inhib to even try a medication that may help you. I don't think you'll be killing yourself, you don't have the balls my dude

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Ok you're planning to kill yourself but you're too high inhib to even try a medication that may help you. I don't think you'll be killing yourself, you don't have the balls my dude

I dont want to kill myself YET,
I still want to live for another 7 years atleast.
I'm a fucking virgin I dont want to lose my sex lust.

but if I go bald theres just no point in life for me.

I understand the pain you feel man, but keep your head up and keep fighting.

• +1
I dont want to kill myself YET,
I still want to live for another 7 years atleast.
I'm a fucking virgin I dont want to lose my sex lust.
You're not going to lose your ''sex lust''. Even if you had side effects they would go away if you stop taking it.

• +1
You're not going to lose your ''sex lust''. Even if you had side effects they would go away if you stop taking it.
But I heard you can get impotence?
Anyways I'm on other medication rn that cant be taken with finasteride so I cant do it anyways.
Honestly I dont even know if I'm balding but I know if I would show a pic people would tell me I am, I cant handle the truth so that wont happen.

Honestly anyone else thinking like me?
I'm 18 now and I'm going to live my life until I am 25,
Then there is nothing left so I'm going to kill myself.
Only exeption is if I somehow get a wife, she will probably divorce me though and I would end up killing myself anyways.
How about you guys?
if i ever gonna kill myself ill do it by going on an insane steroid cycle and do a bunch of drugs

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1089
if i ever gonna kill myself ill do it by going on an insane steroid cycle and do a bunch of drugs

I have to agree,
I want to OGREBULK until I have a heart attack.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Lol if your actually thinking this way, missing out on all the fucking joy and experiences you can have in your life, going to dust forver because your stuck in this shit mindset. Just get a hair transplant or wear a cap, unless your deformed you can get a wife

• +1
I have to agree,
I want to OGREBULK until I have a heart attack.
insane steroid cycle + drugs + nothing to live for = nonexistent inhibition and nonstop fun until you die

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Deleted member 1089
But I heard you can get impotence?
Anyways I'm on other medication rn that cant be taken with finasteride so I cant do it anyways.
Honestly I dont even know if I'm balding but I know if I would show a pic people would tell me I am, I cant handle the truth so that wont happen.
What other medcation? I think you sent me your pics and tbh I don't see any balding

Lol if your actually thinking this way, missing out on all the fucking joy and experiences you can have in your life, going to dust forver because your stuck in this shit mindset. Just get a hair transplant or wear a cap, unless your deformed you can get a wife

Im ugly as fuck without hair so It's probably ogre tbh,
I'm too mental so I couldnt live with it.
Only reason I wont suicide is because of my mom
insane steroid cycle + drugs + nothing to live for = nonexistent inhibition and nonstop fun until you die

Good idea ngl
What other medcation? I think you sent me your pics and tbh I don't see any balding

It doesnt really show, you have to pull back my hair.
But people have told me it looks like im balding and I dont think they were lying.
I am on two types of antibiotics and some kind of cream? that is suppose to bleach my acne scars or something.
Also I take some shit for my blood levels I dont know what its called in english.

Legit I'm gonna Zyzz myself out of this world

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 1089
Moneymaxx hard and get surgeries/anything needed to ascend, wtf is wrong with you low T cucks jfl ASCEND OR DIE TRYING

• JFL
Reactions: badromance
maybe
Moneymaxx hard and get surgeries/anything needed to ascend, wtf is wrong with you low T cucks jfl ASCEND OR DIE TRYING
im low t,going to gym tommorow,i feel like shit these 2-3 days

• +1

I am dude but balding has no fucking cure.
I will be dead before I am completely bald hopefully.
Unless if I have a wife but I highly doubt that.

maybe

im low t,going to gym tommorow,i feel like shit these 2-3 days
Eat and sleep well and gymcel hard nigga you’re 6’5 just run ogre game
I am dude but balding has no fucking cure.
I will be dead before I am completely bald hopefully.
Unless if I have a wife but I highly doubt that.
Balding is easy af to cure JFL save money for transplant and get on fin or use rosemary oil + dermaroller + better diet. Transplant is like $3000 in turkey, there’s much worse flaws that are x100 harder to fix

Eat and sleep well and gymcel hard nigga you’re 6’5 just run ogre game
im 6'4,gym will be my last resort cope,i will go tommorow for sure

im 6'4,gym will be my last resort cope,i will go tommorow for sure
Inject roids and get a bunch of tattoos on your neck/arms, easiest way to ascend for u

good luck :feelsyay:
i feel like killing myself but mainly due to problems (acne,some teeth that have to be fixed,low energy and shit) try to fix ur problems see if you feel this way
life can be awesome tbh ngl
Inject roids and get a bunch of tattoos on your neck/arms, easiest way to ascend for u
Im poor,i live in shithole.

i feel like killing myself but mainly due to problems (acne,some teeth that have to be fixed,low energy and shit) try to fix ur problems see if you feel this way
life can be awesome tbh ngl

Im poor,i live in shithole.

Sometimes I feel allright but I mainly feel like shit.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
that's because you have problems irl or im wrong

I do I got every problem you could imagine,
And on top of that I am incel.
But who cares anyway.

I do I got every problem you could imagine,
And on top of that I am incel.
But who cares anyway.
im same as you
but whatever just keep going
time will heal everthing