Anyone else got like… a PERFECT streamer personality? And wanna become a streamer when they ascend.

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Master
I’ve got like the perfect personality for streaming, guys and even girls have told me that. When I ascend to Chadlite (even if it takes surgery) I NEED to be a streamer, some people have it some people don’t. But I also play a wide variety of Videogame genres and I can make people not bored when watching it. Lowkey ascension fuel. I want my fan base to not be girls tho but being a Chadlite would get me out of more genre and more people would wanna collab I guess, plus people will be more likely to make edits of me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97, gookcelriceR, Darkeningstar and 2 others
I already talk to myself, no thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, med, swt and 2 others
buddy if you had a good personalty not even streamer level just normie then you wouldnt rot here and thats the brutal truth,stop living a fantasy hardmaxxing will take you chadlite

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
buddy if you had a good personalty not even streamer level just normie then you wouldnt rot here and thats the brutal truth,stop living a fantasy hardmaxxing will take you chadlite
Nah bro I rot on here since I have no social connections other than onljne

Hope you make it.

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
Hardmaxxing can take me to Chadlite I know it 😞🙏 I’m MTN

You're autistic as fuck in text, I wouldn't assume it to be any better with a voice.
1 viewer incoming (it's your mother)

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and CookieGuy
People can look in the mirror and see for themselves if hardmaxxing can save them, it’s not that hard. You just need to imagine yourself with some minor changes

dont need to be attractive to be a streamer
but i would feel i need to be so I get it

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7 and CookieGuy
Hardmaxxing can take me to Chadlite I know it 😞🙏 I’m MTN
if you did a moprh on realitic surgery you would realise you are probs capped at htn front,dont get obsessed with looks its a fantasy just practice social skills/connections

dont need to be attractive to be a streamer
but i would feel i need to be so I get it
I see a pattern that the more attractive the streamer the less hate they get. For example Prime DanTDM mogs KSI hard

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
if you did a moprh on realitic surgery you would realise you are probs capped at htn front,dont get obsessed with looks its a fantasy just practice social skills/connections
Already did a morph I can become low chadlite

Already did a morph I can become low chadlite
ive never seen a mtn go chadlite with surgery,also morph is very unrealistic bc it doesnt replicate surgery

ive never seen a mtn go chadlite with surgery,also morph is very unrealistic bc it doesnt replicate surgery
I’m looksminned. My main flaw being lower third. Halos being good eyebrows, good eye area, above average nose, high set prominent cheekbone, cupids bow, and coloring

Wont say… but it wasn’t even run by me
No wonder I can't figure it out.
I can't remember one person as insufferable as you, you're genuinely top 10 ragebaiters on this forum right now.

• JFL
Reactions: med
I’m looksminned. My main flaw being lower third. Halos being good eyebrows, good eye area, above average nose, high set prominent cheekbone, cupids bow, and coloring
how tall are you? and what do you need for lower third genio or bimxax?

No wonder I can't figure it out.
I can't remember one person as insufferable as you, you're genuinely top 10 ragebaiters on this forum right now.
in that last sentence your literally talking about yourself in third person

Probably BiMax 😞 I can get it covered by insurance tho. Let me cope in peace
are you under 6'0 tho? bc if so none of this matters and your looks will never stand out

Yeah but I can just shave it boss
it means your probs dont growing tho boss,atleast you reached avg height,hopefully you hit 6'0 tho probs slowly over next 2 years then you will be set

• So Sad
it means your probs dont growing tho boss,atleast you reached avg height,hopefully you hit 6'0 tho probs slowly over next 2 years then you will be set
I only have a tiny tiny little mustache that is like almost nonexistent tho

I see a pattern that the more attractive the streamer the less hate they get. For example Prime DanTDM mogs KSI hard
That is not the reason dantdm gets less hate, at all
he is just an actual human being with morals while ksi and logan paul are grifters using children to make money

• +1
Yknow what screw it. HTN streamer is probably good enough. I don’t know many HTN streamers.

Yknow what screw it. HTN streamer is probably good enough. I don’t know many HTN streamers.
kai cenet is 5'5 ltn,ninga tfue all the big streamers are ugly,you cope with looks not everything is to do with looks,the only thing face truly matters is if you get to fuck a stinky hole for 5 mins or not if the girl finds you attractive,theres more to life

kai cenet is 5'5 ltn,ninga tfue all the big streamers are ugly,you cope with looks not everything is to do with looks,the only thing face truly matters is if you get to fuck a stinky hole for 5 mins or not if the girl finds you attractive,theres more to life
Ninja is MTN, don’t bring him into this 😭

Looks can broaden your audience and get you more fans from both genders

I’ve got like the perfect personality for streaming, guys and even girls have told me that. When I ascend to Chadlite (even if it takes surgery) I NEED to be a streamer, some people have it some people don’t. But I also play a wide variety of Videogame genres and I can make people not bored when watching it. Lowkey ascension fuel. I want my fan base to not be girls tho but being a Chadlite would get me out of more genre and more people would wanna collab I guess, plus people will be more likely to make edits of me
Yeah tbf I probs do I’m kinda over the top and “funny” when I’m not even tryna be. But need to ascend first my height won’t carry me sitting down at a desk

me but i wanna do fitness content
hopefully my cycles dont get leaked

• +1
me but i wanna do fitness content
hopefully my cycles dont get leaked
Gaming streamers who go to the gym have so much aura. Even EricVanWilderman who plays geometry dash. Since he goes to gym he has some aura