Anyone else grew these lines down the eyes from wisdom teeth removal?

GlamGuru

GlamGuru

Silver

I never had these lines before. After removal, and I think the top two upper wisdom teeth is the culprit, I started getting these lines down my eyes, and yes hollowed cheeks which makes sense. Makes me look insanely old and ogre.

fucking disgusting.

Attachments

• 1723080076158.png
    1723080076158.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Wtf are you saying, you do not get itachi lines from wisdom teeth removal

nasolabial folds caused by loss of bone mass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onacomeup2024, NZb6Air and GlamGuru
Wtf are you saying, you do not get itachi lines from wisdom teeth removal
you do, the area where the top wisdom teeth was removed get bone loss, and creates hollowed cheeks, but byproduct of that is those retarded ass lines that makes you look old because of lack of bones.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
you do, the area where the top wisdom teeth was removed get bone loss, and creates hollowed cheeks, but byproduct of that is those retarded ass lines that makes you look old because of lack of bones.
open a book nigger instead of believing retarded niggers, wisdom teeth removal does not lead to bone mass loss

• +1
Reactions: onacomeup2024
open a book nigger instead of believing retarded niggers, wisdom teeth removal does not lead to bone mass loss
actually you're right. i had these lines even before wisdom teeth removed.
Could be due to aging and braces (cucking the maxilla), because photos from years before this, it wasn't that apparent.
Sorry babe.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
surgery to advance or rotate the maxilla or mewing if you believe in it
Actually I think braces caused this. It cucked my maxilla. Before braces, I didn't have this.
I had photos of before and after wisdom teeth removal, and it was there already. so wisdom teeth didn't do much.
Also, I used to be able to jet my bottom teeth a lot more forward and over my top teeth, after braces, I am unable to.

Last edited:
Actually I think braces caused this. It cucked my maxilla. Before braces, I didn't have this.
I had photos of before and after wisdom teeth removal, and it was there already. so wisdom teeth didn't do much.
Also, I used to be able to jet my bottom teeth a lot more forward and over my top teeth, after braces, I am unable to.

View attachment 3080707
braces don't affect maxilla unless paired with elastic traction