Anyone else has a younger brother that slays?

adrianolm

adrianolm

Banned
My bro is 5 years younger And makes out with And fucks girls every week while i rot And Its just really embarassing when the topic of girls ever comes up. Anyone can relate?

is he much gL than you ?

No

• Hmm...
Reactions: adrianolm
Goddamn I wish I had a brother. Having two sisters is a test of patience every day. Why do girls scream like like they are mentally retarded so much? Why can't they ever agree or anything? Why are they so lazy? Why do they get more leeway than me? These things don't bother me but I still wonder about them. I am going to leave my home in september. So this isn't a huge thing for me. Still I would love to have a sibling I could relate to and respect. I have many cousins and I am really close with 2 of them. They are like my brothers. It's a different thing having brothers.
My bro is 5 years younger And makes out with And fucks girls every week while i rot And Its just really embarassing when the topic of girls ever comes up. Anyone can relate?
You are really lucky to have a brother that fucks. Use that to your advantage. I would be happy instead of upset.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'm that younger brother 😜😝😛😣😔😟🤫🧐😔

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
You are really lucky to have a brother that fucks. Use that to your advantage

Why is it lucky? How would he use it to his advantage? I don't think he could. Maybe slip roofies into the drinks of the girls his bro brings home or something I guess

• +1
Why is it lucky? How would he use it to his advantage? I don't think he could. Maybe slip roofies into the drinks of the girls his bro brings home or something I guess
Obviously at the end of the day it comes down to looks but his brothers knows a few things. He could ask about his experiences and shit. It wouldn't make a huge difference but its better than being an incel who has no one.

• +1