Anyone else hate being considered the quiet guy

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

💰💵
I hate getting called the quiet guy I don’t have something witty to say all the time but I do make jokes here and there but every time I talk or do something I get called a npc or when I talk i get told to speak louder like wtf if I was Tyrone everyone would wanna hang with me and listen to what i say 😡

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTNcutecel, IwillRope2024, romanstock and 3 others
I hate getting called the quiet guy I don’t have something witty to say all the time but I do make jokes here and there but every time I talk or do something I get called a npc or when I talk i get told to speak louder like wtf if I was Tyrone everyone would wanna hang with me and listen to what i say 😡
Better to be considered the quiet one than a clown. Have you tried searching (it's arduous ) if you can find yourself in any niche?

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024, perpetuallytired, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Better to be considered the quiet one than a clown. Have you tried searching (it's arduous ) if you can find yourself in any niche?
Hmm I’m too ogre for fashionmaxxing I could get tats and earing appeal though

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and Darkeningstar
Hmm I’m too ogre for fashionmaxxing I could get tats and earing appeal though
I have an earring but no tattoos. I might consider getting a pair, although I am reluctant. I would also need a niche because I am an outcast as well

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
everyone calls me quiet and weird like niggers im just superior

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
I'm an extrovert but I'm the IT guy at work so I have to be more introverted I hate being support staff

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and Jamaldickjavontus
Chad quiet -> mysterious
Sub 5 quiet -> antisocial weirdo

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024, Jamaldickjavontus and BeanletMogger

They love to point it out because it's a socially acceptable form of bullying/oppression. By putting you down they establish themselves as higher than you on the social rankings. Your pain is their gain.

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and Jamaldickjavontus