Anyone else hate vacations?

Pride

Pride

The Deputy Director of The Iasackro Gang
I’m here in another state for the last couple days for a “vacation” with my mom and brother. It’s not so much that i hate traveling and or vacation it’s more i do not like it with my family. I haven’t been close to my brother since maybe 2018 we have not had a conversation since maybe 2018-2019. My mom is partly to blame for my abused dogness as she used to make fun of me when i was younger for being a gamer and broke my trust many times when i was young by telling her friends about my mental breakdowns for a cheap laugh. She tries telling my friends embarrassing stuff she’s just been horrible in that regard in general. I have spent the majority of my time rotting on my phone all day and most of the night. my hotel has no , pool or gym. I went out one day cuz my mom asked and i didn’t wanna make her feel bad going alone since my brother was rotting in bed asleep.

We are also fucking poor asf and literally i don’t know where tf she’s getting the money to spend on a vacation since we just went on one a couple months ago. Only reason i even came is because it’s hard to say no but i swear on my life next time if she asks to i wanna go instead of saying “idk maybe” i will say no.

I’d rather be in my small city with my friends nearby and in the comfort of my own home.

This year i will hopefully go on a boys trip and ik those vacations are actually fun back when i was closer with my fam and we had family vacations with friends coming along too.

TLDR I can’t stand family vacations

Pride

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, Zikel_Nut, noobs and 1 other person
Lmao I get you. Traveling with your family sucks.

Also, whatever offer somebody offers me, if its not in the next 6 months I will accept cause idgaf. Thats how I end up on those vacations in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Pride
Yeah back when I was a teen I would be angsty during family vacations and wanted to escape and munch some pussy and find friends. It was uncool and nerdy feeling to be snuggled up with family

I don't really mind it much, my dad only gets to go home once a month from work and does his best to make his arrival fun for us as possible so yeah... I get you tho, sometimes I wish I can just go alone and spend my time alone in some resort or sum shit but I'm broke asf

• +1
Reactions: Pride
I was forced to go to this “family vacation” last thursday. It was basically a waterpark resort for my little siblings then we went to stay over at a family friend’s house

I knew it was a bad idea the second I heard my mom talk about it. Because my brother is autistic with adhd. he screams, runs, breaks shit, etc

so to contain/control him I have to stay in a room with my brother and grandpa where we watch him. I’ve been watching him since we got here.

I’m not happy I’m fucking depressed, I hate it, my mom acts like what we are doing is easy and my dad is staying over at a millionaire’s mansion because of an event he has to do

I’ve been getting suicidal thoughts since yesterday while crying because of how depressing this situation is and how mentally and physically exhausting is taking care of my little brother

it’s not his fault, it’s my parents fault

i ate alone yesterday at 11 pm

and to rub salt on the wound the family friends have a stacy daughter, and she has stacy friends. I’ll never have her and she is perfect. Literally oneitisfuel. a perfect body/face mestiza with an ariana grande/ margot robbie hyoid

she is very NT and brings over her friends who are also stacies. I feel so defeated

and I’m horny too since I haven’t been able to wank since thursday

I fucking hate my life

Tbh it seems I can't really go anywhere these days. Too much negative reinforcement everywhere I go. Not sure what I did to deserve this shut.