Anyone else hates being around people

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Unless it's for parties etc with friends I genuinely hate being around in public. Especially after the blackpill and realizing looks is everything. I try to avoid contact with any classmates or people at school because of my subhuman long midface and long nose, I feel like an alien.

Unless it's for parties etc with friends I genuinely hate being around in public. Especially after the blackpill and realizing looks is everything. I try to avoid contact with any classmates or people at school because of my subhuman long midface and long nose, I feel like an alien.
No bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Same ngl

• +1
its why i quit conventional school and take online classes now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 685
i'm the opposite of most here. i was social in my youth but now i don't bother with others. no parties, no friends. i don't necessarily hate being around them, i just don't care enough about them and i realize that i'm different from them.

• +1
Hell is other people

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 685
Even with my (now) gf i get tired after a few hours. Im just socially retarded. I would have been dead long time ago if it was caveman times

• +1
Nah not really

only hatebeing around people I find annoying

• +1
Fuck the world

• +1
I like being around people, but I can't relate with them always.
When I'm in the mood I'm pretty good though, but happens like once every 2 weeks or so

• +1
i like being around smart people