Anyone else hates female body language? [High Effort]

Do you hate female body language?

• Yes I'm not a retarded chimp

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No wtf I love women and donating to them on Twitch and giving them all my money

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
maunchu

maunchu

Diamond
Seems like nobody else mentions it but I absolutely hate female body language.
It's always the same, their hand movements, how they wave their arms like a soyboy chimp, how they constantly smile and laugh like a down syndrome kid on laughing gas.

Absolutely atrocious.

Exaggerated hand movements:

If you've seen a typical female, she would often have an obnoxious body language and she will wave and move around her arm like a chimp swinging from one branch to another. In the example above we see the face covering female, also known as a typical female.

In the example above we see the laughing female, a female that is simply, laughing. Usually unlike a normal human they would sometimes needlessly cover their face with their hand and tilt their neck and head forward or backwards, it's like they just can't keep their back straight while laughing.

If you don't hate female body language you are either a female, a soyboy cuck or just blind.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
ezgif-2-f0629bb1160b.gif

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol

no ban mods

Jfl at the no option
495CEBDE 1F65 44F4 8ACF 3CA3E199285B

yes female body language is usually incredibly annoying, also i hate how some girls love to stretch out their words unnecessarily(very common in the valley girl accent)

I hate how a whore will go from her normal voice to all slutty with chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and SHARK
Jfl at the no option
View attachment 151273
yes female body language is usually incredibly annoying, also i hate how some girls love to stretch out their words unnecessarily(very common in the valley girl accent)
like what do you meannnnn like whatttttttt my brain just sometimes likeeeeee doesn't work soooooooooo i strech out out wordsssssssss yaaaaaaaaaaay yayayaaaaaaaaaaaa xDDDDxxxx * Waves arm like a drunk ape * Whattt wu ewww creeppppppppppppppppp ohh wow. just wow, Yikes!!

like what do you meannnnn like whatttttttt my brain just sometimes likeeeeee doesn't work soooooooooo i strech out out wordsssssssss yaaaaaaaaaaay yayayaaaaaaaaaaaa xDDDDxxxx * Waves arm like a drunk ape * Whattt wu ewww creeppppppppppppppppp ohh wow. just wow, Yikes!!
I can hear everyone of these words uggghhhh disgusting.

I hate hearing a group of girls laughing. Living a life of bliss while I rot. Fuck them.
I hate how a whore will go from her normal voice to all slutty with chad
Experienced this firsthand. I got the masculine deep voice, Chad shows up she turns into a squeaking submissive angel. I hate all women.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and CarlSagan96
I hate hearing a group of girls laughing. Living a life of bliss while I rot. Fuck them.
If one women leaves, then everybody would be gossiping about her stories with Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back