Anyone Else Have Rage Episodes Over Their Looks

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Like when you look in the mirror, see how disgusting you are, and just scream and punch shit? I had one of those days today. Sometimes I slap myself in the face repeatedly.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and LowTierNormie
See a doctor man. They can help.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
no, but I did scream and punch myself in the head when I accidentally ruined my t-shirt yesterday. Thankfully I was able to order another one online or I would've committed suicide.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn, SHARK and Petsmart
I don't get angry
I get sad seeing so many Young foids and knowing my ugly ass Face isn't enough for any of them

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and SHARK
Not rage, just frustration and hopelessness.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 1560, toolateforme and 3 others
no, but I did scream and punch myself in the head when I accidentally ruined my t-shirt yesterday. Thankfully I was able to order another one online or I would've committed suicide.
What's so special about that t-shirt
I don't get angry
I get sad seeing so many Young foids and knowing my ugly ass Face isn't enough for any of them
I used to be sad too but eventually after years and years you will reach a point where you can't take it anymore and rage overtakes you

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie
For me it's not anger, it s a depressive state. Like when i see myself looking hideous I want to eat or just feel like shit. I look in the mirror and go through this crisis that I'll never get a woman in my life. I suppose it's better than anger but it's still horrible.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, toolateforme and SHARK
Makes me want to...
Sorry,not now,FBI

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie and SHARK
I feel ugly and handsome a lot of times at the same day

• +1
What's so special about that t-shirt
I just like it and its a limited item. Tbh I have temper tantrums often. Docs put me on seroquel because it was getting out of control. It actually helps, but the brain fog sucks

• +1
No, but it's depressing to know you're deformed

I dont feel suicide eager these days and it legit makes me fucking angry and disturbed. I wanna be soaked in suicidal mood. Because I know what I'm fucking losing. I needa feel it. I neesa feel it and fucking have it enough to end it without hesitation and regretion. With joy, glad to be finally unleashed.

I dont feel suicide eager these days and it legit makes me fucking angry and disturbed. I wanna be soaked in suicidal mood. Because I know what I'm fucking losing. I needa feel it. I neesa feel it and fucking have it enough to end it without hesitation and regretion. With joy, glad to be finally unleashed.
toolateforme

Yes. I constantly look at myself in mirrors to check my appearance and sometimes I get angry and hit my face and then cry. I legit get suicidal because of my looks.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and pisslord
No, I'm not autistic