Anyone else have serious family problems?

Do you have serious family problems?

• Total voters
WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP
I have serious a serious problem. A serious family problem. I am not sure if I should talk about this problem, its serious. If I were to tell you this serious problem, serious family problem, you might think I am a liar. I am not a liar, I have a serious family problem.

Do any of you have problems within your families?

My dad is a soy cuck, that’s a serious problem to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
My dad is dead. I guess dats serious

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I am unsure if I should make another post about my problem. I think no one will not take me seriously. But I am serious, I have a problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
My family has a serious problem with me :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
I am unsure if I should make another post about my problem. I think no one will not take me seriously. But I am serious, I have a problem.
Trust me we know

I believe we are all one big human family. I have a problem with you though.

I have serious a serious problem. A serious family problem. I am not sure if I should talk about this problem, its serious. If I were to tell you this serious problem, serious family problem, you might think I am a liar. I am not a liar, I have a serious family problem.

Do any of you have problems within your families?
Come on, say it! Who's raping you? Daddy? Grandma? The dog?

Fucking senile old bitch thinks its funny to take a shit with the door wide opening knowing I'm in the house. She thinks its this little joke between us where she always 'mistakenly' leaves the door open and I walk in on her taking a shit. She does this because she sees herself as the 'cool' grandma' who has a 'young spirit' which is connected with the youth of today! Fucking cockeyed bitch thinks this is a comedic act, but its traumatizing me.

Whenever this senile hag realizes I am heading to the toilet she legit stops me on the way demanding that she gets to go first because it's hard for elders to hold there shit in, that it 'hurts' (weak whore).

After this she runs up the stairs to the bathroom with the biggest fucking glow on her face telling me to just wait in my room, and that she will call me when she is done shitting (my room is right next to the bathroom). After like 10 minutes she usually calls me into the toilet awaiting my arrival, BUT WITH THE FUCKING DOOR WIDE OPEN!! FUCKING SENILE OLD BITCH HAS THE BIGGEST SMILE ON HER FACE AND SAYS "oops, I didn't expect to need to hop back on! I thought I was finished!"

Not only this, but my room is literally right next to the bathroom, I smell that shit every fucking time. I know what they feed her at the retirement home on a weekly basis off by heart, analyzing and tasting her shit in the fucking air that blows over into my room. She obviously purposely prolongs her stay on the toilet just so the smell can make its way to my room fucking senile cockeyed bitch.

This senile bitch knows what shes doing. Even when I am not heading to the toilet she just shits with the door open anyway. My family let her pass on this behavior though, knowing the worthless forgetful walking grave she is.

I only have one way to deal with this problem, I have to set her up. I will get one of my brothers shit filled diapers from the trash and use it to fling shit up the walls and ceiling, and then blame it on her. She is such a senile old bitch my parents will probably think that it was her and lock her away at the retirement home forever.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Fucking senile old bitch thinks its funny to take a shit with the door wide opening knowing I'm in the house. She thinks its this little joke between us where she always 'mistakenly' leaves the door open and I walk in on her taking a shit. She does this because she sees herself as the 'cool' grandma' who has a 'young spirit' which is connected with the youth of today! Fucking cockeyed bitch thinks this is a comedic act, but its traumatizing me.

Whenever this senile hag realizes I am heading to the toilet she legit stops me on the way demanding that she gets to go first because it's hard for elders to hold there shit in, that it 'hurts' (weak whore).

After this she runs up the stairs to the bathroom with the biggest fucking glow on her face telling me to just wait in my room, and that she will call me when she is done shitting (my room is right next to the bathroom). After like 10 minutes she usually calls me into the toilet awaiting my arrival, BUT WITH THE FUCKING DOOR WIDE OPEN!! FUCKING SENILE OLD BITCH HAS THE BIGGEST SMILE ON HER FACE AND SAYS "oops, I didn't expect to need to hop back on! I thought I was finished!"

Not only this, but my room is literally right next to the bathroom, I smell that shit every fucking time. I know what they feed her at the retirement home on a weekly basis off by heart, analyzing and tasting her shit in the fucking air that blows over into my room. She obviously purposely prolongs her stay on the toilet just so the smell can make its way to my room fucking senile cockeyed bitch.

This senile bitch knows what shes doing. Even when I am not heading to the toilet she just shits with the door open anyway. My family let her pass on this behavior though, knowing the worthless forgetful walking grave she is.

I only have one way to deal with this problem, I have to set her up. I will get one of my brothers shit filled diapers from the trash and use it to fling shit up the walls and ceiling, and then blame it on her. She is such a senile old bitch my parents will probably think that it was her and lock her away at the retirement home forever.
0a1

We don't do long posts here boyo

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
I do but I don't think about it anymore.

• +1
Reactions: WORLDSTARHIPHOP