Anyone else here actually on TRT/Test?

Hexmask

Hexmask

Iron
Currently running 250mg a week of test/TRT/cruise whatever you yourself wants to think. In my opinion its TRT. Bloodwork is fine. Proper Ai usage. I feel way more low inhibb on this and more confident overall.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and n9wiff
You feel like its ascended or descended you? I did a side by side comparison of 2 months ago and my face looks bigger I feel like. Maybe I just have more water or more weight. Currently starving myself jfl

i was, by far the best thing ive ever done, not even a looksmax, literally just the best idea that ever crossed my mind, i was low inhib, no depression, full of emotions, i didnt gaf abt what anyone else thought about me, literally best wonder drug ever

i might try a cycle with some different steroids tho, i only tried test e and test cyp before, i wanna try smt for a huge bulk, rn im 210lbs 6'1

i was, by far the best thing ive ever done, not even a looksmax, literally just the best idea that ever crossed my mind, i was low inhib, no depression, full of emotions, i didnt gaf abt what anyone else thought about me, literally best wonder drug ever

i might try a cycle with some different steroids tho, i only tried test e and test cyp before, i wanna try smt for a huge bulk, rn im 210lbs 6'1
Fair, whats your dosage? Im about to do a portfolio shoot for modeling so I don't want to get too big and I also feel like I hold more water. Maybe I ought to drop the dose.

Fair, whats your dosage? Im about to do a portfolio shoot for modeling so I don't want to get too big and I also feel like I hold more water. Maybe I ought to drop the dose.
jfl i was only doing it cuz im a gymcel, i did 250mg for a while, then i did 100mg for a few months cuz i had a lot of test left, stopped using for maybe 1-2 months now

might do a cycle in a few months with 500mg test, i heard there isnt an increase in side effects from 250 to 500, only benefits

Just a question cause im planning to hop on 250mg a week of test e when i turn 18
Did your balls shrink and your natty test production get shut down?
If i used pct would i get my natty test production back? And for the balls coukd i use Hcg to make them bigger?

Just a question cause im planning to hop on 250mg a week of test e when i turn 18
Did your balls shrink and your natty test production get shut down?
If i used pct would i get my natty test production back? And for the balls coukd i use Hcg to make them bigger?
Yeah your balls shrink and natty production gets shut down. Yes pct should get it back. Yes hcg will keep your balls big.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
I will on TRT that week almost 17 300ng dl to 2k lifetime

Currently running 250mg a week of test/TRT/cruise whatever you yourself wants to think. In my opinion its TRT. Bloodwork is fine. Proper Ai usage. I feel way more low inhibb on this and more confident overall.
Yes 150mg a week, been on since mid 2022 when I “blasted” 500mg for like 4 months straight - essentially been on 150mg since.
Haven’t been to the gym in probably 8 months and still decent size.

EDIT - I’ll add, I have been waiting for an opportunity to come off permanently for like a year now but never found a perfect time / timeline (gotta stay big for sporting season; winter - and big for summer).
3 months after I get my fat grafting done, so December / January, I will be doing so.
I don’t regret going on, as I got massive and was elite for my mental health and genuinely believe it was good for both my brain and physical development, but I regret having been on for so long.

Last edited: