Anyone else here brutally botched?

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
What happened to you

Proud Giant Implants Franchisee (Store #588)

:lul::lul::lul:

The hospital anaesthetists put me to sleep and accidentally wheeled me off to the transgender surgery department...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe, itorroella9, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 4 others
The hospital anaesthetists put me to sleep and accidentally wheeled me off to the transgender surgery department...
now I've got to 2 cocks and 4 balls and still have a small chin. no refunds policy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827
"Look through the tears, in the mirror at his indian skull and botched eye surgery though his 1 remaining working eyeball"

@loox

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Laser mole removal scar is more visible than the mole itself after 6 months :lul:

Fortunately it was a private clinic and they admitted the error (useless first year surgeon operating the machine at suboptimal settings), I was repaid the surgery and $3k in damages.
Good thing it's on the back of the neck though and not the face.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Patient A and Deleted member 17829
Laser mole removal scar is more visible than the mole itself after 6 months :lul:

Fortunately it was a private clinic and they admitted the error (useless first year surgeon operating the machine at suboptimal settings), I was repaid the surgery and $3k in damages.
Good thing it's on the back of the neck though and not the face.
insane bro you shouldve larped its ruined ur life and ur gonna kill urself cos of it and got more money

• Love it
Reactions: Gandy