Anyone else here grows up with a goodlooking person?

4lt.Real

4lt.Real

Ascending
I grow up with an above average looks person and it opens my eyes. Like they get better treatments, always getting compliments, just easier life overall.
anyone here have some related experience?

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Darkeningstar
well, that good looking person that gets better treatments getting compliments easier life is me, ask the people around me

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
why do nobodys keep getting blue check marks
is this site gonna become twitter or sumt
whats next? the no lgbt rule is gonna get removed jfl

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
no i grew up with subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung and datboijj
why do nobodys keep getting blue check marks
is this site gonna become twitter or sumt
whats next? the no lgbt rule is gonna get removed jfl
I agree, im even suprised i can get a blue checkmark. the rules to having this make no sense and everyone can have it.
the only thing the diff about this site and twitter is in twitter u can say anything

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
can't relate.

it was always the subhumans getting higher grades for same work than me, more empathy, more attention from women, more kindness, more help from teachers, etc.

life as chad is a life 10x more difficult than life as an ugly person. ugly people wouldn't be able to handle the truecel life like me

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover
can't relate.

it was always the subhumans getting higher grades than me, more empathy, more attention from women, more kindness, more help from teachers, etc.

life as chad is a life 10x more difficult than life as an ugly person. ugly people wouldn't be able to handle the truecel life like me
bro what

yea I had this really good looking friend growing up, and when a group of girls would approach us , they would only talk to him

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, Jamaldickjavontus and WatermelonLover
My friend is a 6’4 chadlite he always gets approached by girls whenever we go out

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
I grow up with an above average looks person and it opens my eyes. Like they get better treatments, always getting compliments, just easier life overall.
Yeah my brother is htn and im ltn

I grew up with a model teir brother it easily opened my eyes to the black pill and lookism sucks but some people have it worse cause atleast im taller and bigger than him

• +1
My brother would only be the one that gets talked to by every family member i know and gets approached by girls when we go out I’m litterlay invisible when im in the same vicinity as him personality doesn’t cause people to do that it’s 100% looks

• +1
yes my old friend, he was dumb as shit too, immature, like any of that matters. i'm better than him in every way except looks yet i get nothing while he gets easy life.

• +1