Anyone else here have negative iq parents?

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
My mom is such a genuinely low iq person it makes me rage hard and want to scream in her face.

An example is our car battery died on an uphill ramp and it started rolling backwards and my mom was panicking like a retard and didn't know what to do and we were about to hit the car behind us and I had to pull the parking brake up myself since she is grossly incompetent.

She has goldfish iq and constantly has a deer in the headlights look on her face

She is also a complete and utter failure in life, 40k in debt, no car, no house, no room, and works at Target, no respect from anyone, seen as the failure in my family when everyone else is rich and successful. She begs me for money but I shut her ass down constantly.

If I didn't raise myself by being on the internet constantly and didn't read books everyday I'd be just like her.

I take it as a blessing tho because I get full financial aid due to her income and seeing how pathetic she is gave me an unrelenting drive to get good grades and be successful and wealthy.

Anyone else have retarded parents? It sucks because you have no one to go for true advice.

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
imagine if ur mom stumbled upon this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 3583, Hades and 4 others
Bro intelligence is genetic👀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
imagine if ur mom stumbled upon this
She wouldnt do shit. She caught me smoking weed when i was 15 and got mad and said she would tell my family, bu I said if she does she will be seen as a bigger failure than she is now, and she backed down. She has no strength anywhere, in mind or body.

I got good grades anyway tho

Shit thread @5foot8Paki

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Bro intelligence is genetic👀
Nah she was raised as a woman in Pakistan in the 1970's so over for her from the start and I was born and raised in San Francisco and never left the USA
Shit thread @5foot8Paki
Nah having stupid parents is constant hellish frustration. Just me being frustrated at her stunted my growth a couple inches. My sister is 5'7, my dad is 6'1, my mom is 5'4, I am 5'10

Your threads never cease to amaze me, you indeed are something else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Yes both my parents are unironically retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506