Anyone else imagine themselves as Chris Hemsworth or similar Chad when fapping?

romanstock

romanstock

34 yr old virgin
I just had sex with a girl I know as Chris Hemsworth. Prompted by one of her ig stories, she saw me at the restaurant and came over to ask for a photo, and I said could you send that to me, here lemme get your ig and ill msg you. Then her friends were like omg gossiping when she went back to the table and I even said it was nice meeting you and gave her a kiss on the cheek as i left then we msged on ig, met and fucked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, SoundnVision, Gonthar and 2 others
i imagine myself as osama bin laden while blowing that load

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Outerz14

34 yr old virgin​

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
I imagine myself taller with long hair and muscular

Tales in the mind bro. Mental Masturbation
Wow!
Yes, it seems to happen to some - they end up getting more pleasure imagining themselves as being Chads, then imagining themselves banging women...There's a fetish called autogynephilia - men get aroused of imagining themselves as being women and masturbate to this, I wonder if there's also a name for imagining and masturbating to the thought of being a Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and romanstock
Why would you think of yourself as Chad? Instead, force your brain to imagine you're fucking a huge ass

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Wow!
Yes, it seems to happen to some - they end up getting more pleasure imagining themselves as being Chads, then imagining themselves banging women...There's a fetish called autogynephilia - men get aroused of imagining themselves as being women and masturbate to this, I wonder if there's also a name for imagining and masturbating to the thought of being a Chad.

well it's unrealistic to imagine it as myself

• JFL
Why would you think of yourself as Chad? Instead, force your brain to imagine you're fucking a huge ass
well it's unrealistic to imagine it as myself
It makes you think that if you're a Chad, the other person is really enjoying the sex, it might make it more pleasurable than to imagine your incel self having sex.

It makes you think that if you're a Chad, the other person is really enjoying the sex, it might make it more pleasurable than to imagine your incel self having sex.

that logic does not compute

• JFL
that logic does not compute
It does....how can you masturbate knowing that the woman you are thinking you're banging, doesn't find you attractive? Well....if you also imagine that you're a Chad, then it's much easier to imagine she is also finding the act enjoyable...

It does....how can you masturbate knowing that the woman you are thinking you're banging, doesn't find you attractive? Well....if you also imagine that you're a Chad, then it's much easier to imagine she is also finding the act enjoyable...

yeah... nigga that's what i'm saying, and you're tryna tell me not to do that

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back