Anyone else like to cuck animals?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
For example I love to cuck cats. I love to fuck their owner as they watch unable to ever get human pussy. Then I troll them and flip them off after.

Love the power I have

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR, MoggerGaston, Gaygymmaxx and 4 others
For example I love to cuck cats. I love to fuck their owner as they watch unable to ever get human pussy. Then I troll them and flip them off after.

Love the power I have
Same man, I just love that rush of power dude. It’s pure ecstasy.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
My oneitis cucks me with a dog

What a clown world

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock, MA_ascender, Kaari and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Kaari and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I would love to cuck a lion. Fuck his lioness, take his cubs as a spoil of nature, feast on his freshly killed Antelopes. And finally, piss all over his now called mine territory.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, MoggerGaston, Kroker and 3 others
freaky.org

• JFL

Love the power I have
Vermy... :hnghn:

• JFL
I would love to cuck a lion. Fuck his lioness, take his cubs as a spoil of nature, feast on his freshly killed Antelopes. And finally, piss all over his now called mine territory.
@MoggerGaston

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Kroker
You gon get gutted like a fish hairless ah chimp 💀

• JFL
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@Vermilioncore
@Gaygymmaxx

On god I feel dangerous as fuck right now after I envisioned it. Literally don't come close to me or react to my posts I don't know what I might do. Holy shit.

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Vermilioncore
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@Vermilioncore
@Gaygymmaxx

On god I feel dangerous as fuck right now after I envisioned it. Literally don't come close to me or react to my posts I don't know what I might do. Holy shit.

• JFL
One time at this girl's place I dated, she had a cat which liked me a lot. Kept coming up to me for pats, resting on my lap, meowing while pushing its head into me, etc.

The girl I was dating was visibly irritated and told me that her cat 'usually never acts like this'.

Felt like I cucked her by being more liked by her own cat than herself.

Brutal mog.

u mean fuck