Anyone else looks subhuman in flash photography?

I

itsover36282

Banned
Most femoid trash spam their igs with flash photos and look mid irl but for me it makes me look subhuman. I look at least notmie in normal photos but flash makes me nose look 100 times bigger and exaggerates my beard shadow.

Flash photos need to be banned.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, slavicpsycho, NateJacobs and 1 other person
It's not the photography. You are just ugly.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, PrimalPlasty, elemanzelvadre and 2 others
Most femoid trash spam their igs with flash photos and look mid irl but for me it makes me look subhuman. I look at least notmie in normal photos but flash makes me nose look 100 times bigger and exaggerates my beard shadow.

Honestly flash photos make me look better, it emphasizes my hollow cheeks, but can look uncanny at the wrong angle

Flash photography reveals my norwooding :feelswhy:

Honestly flash photos make me look better, it emphasizes my hollow cheeks, but can look uncanny at the wrong angle
Well at least regular photography is more accurate.

No, you should typically look much better since it makes your face more angular

• So Sad
Reactions: ronald_2
No, you should typically look much better since it makes your face more angular
It doesn’t. Iooks the same with a much bigger nose.

I think it’s just my bulbous nose, for some odd reason i’ve never been made fun of it irl

When I take photos facing a mirror I dont know why I look so much worse than in selfies or how I look in mirrors. Its as if the image gets stretched vertically, my frame looks narrower and my face narrower and longer.

if ur ugly in photos ur just ugly in real life its that simple nigga why yall making it complicated smh

When I take photos facing a mirror I dont know why I look so much worse than in selfies or how I look in mirrors. Its as if the image gets stretched vertically, my frame looks narrower and my face narrower and longer.
it’s bexayse focal length.

iphone cmaeras are bad at showing ratios.
dslr with 50mm focal length is accurate 👍

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2
if ur ugly in photos ur just ugly in real life its that simple nigga why yall making it complicated smh
Do u lack reading skills? I said FLASH photos not regular photos.

And iphone has something called post processing which completely fucks up skin

Do u lack reading skills? I said FLASH photos not regular photos.

And iphone has something called post processing which completely fucks up skin
Photos are photos chad will look good on everything

lighting

Photos are photos chad will look good on everything
Not really. Ive seen people who look shit in iphone photos look good in dslr and irl
but even chads look human in iphone camera.
such is the truth about lens distortion F6F2885B E013 4D9F B42C 4B315C59BCC5

• +1
Reactions: Mumbhai
Not really. Ive seen people who look shit in iphone photos look good in dslr and irl
but even chads look human in iphone camera.
such is the truth about lens distortion View attachment 3116914
Nigga why take a photo so close to ur face obviously it will turn out bad. just make a person take a photo of u

• +1
Reactions: itsover36282
Nigga why take a photo so close to ur face obviously it will turn out bad. just make a person take a photo of u
Lighting is important. But flash makes my nose bigger

Can guarantee u nobody else notices it

Just be gl bro

joking aside, keep in mind that women are usually wearing make up when they get flash photos and the makeup is basically creating the illusion of even looking skin (tone)

On a dude on the other hand its gonna highlight all your blemishes and imperfections and especially if youre balding it will emphasize less dense spots on your scalp.

• +1
Reactions: Mumbhai, Clark69 and itsover36282
Just be gl bro

joking aside, keep in mind that women are usually wearing make up when they get flash photos and the makeup is basically creating the illusion of even looking skin (tone)

On a dude on the other hand its gonna highlight all your blemishes and imperfections and especially if youre balding it will emphasize less dense spots on your scalp.
I have noticed this as well.

I refuse to take flag photos for this reason.

i’m
Yea ur prolly just being autistic about it bc ur hyperaware of what your face looks like
I was told by other org users that my nose was subhuman and they were right as my mouth to nose ratio is less than 1.5 so i hyperficate on it alot

i’m

I was told by other org users that my nose was subhuman and they were right as my mouth to nose ratio is less than 1.5 so i hyperficate on it alot
Is your nose just big or does it is it fucked in other ways as well. Also are you sure its not just enflamed from acne or smthin

Is your nose just big or does it is it fucked in other ways as well. Also are you sure its not just enflamed from acne or smthin
it’s not really big for my race but it’s long, septum deviated, and mouth is narrow

it’s not really big for my race but it’s long, septum deviated, and mouth is narrow
Are u 100% sure its not inflamed. The amount of ppl whos “big nose” is just inflamed asf is insane