Anyone else Looksmaxx to mog other guys?

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I don't care to impress foids anymore, they are all two faced devil liars with no personality.

However, I want to surgery Maxx just to mog other guys and make them feel inferior. I would defilently go through bimax just to achieve this

• +1
Reactions: Dommaxxer, SPFromNY914, Warlow and 3 others
Me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, SPFromNY914, MusicMaxxingMidget and 3 others
That is very gay, ngl

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
I don't care to impress foids anymore, they are all two faced devil liars with no personality.

However, I want to surgery Maxx just to mog other guys and make them feel inferior. I would defilently go through bimax just to achieve this

Yeah , all I want now is to get treated better by normies and Chads.
I don't even care about foids anymore. Their standards keep going higher and higher.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Yeh ngl its better than sex

However, I want to surgery Maxx just to mog other guys and make them feel inferior.
I would sympathize with doing it out of narcissism but to make other guys feel inferior is kinda a dick move

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and 6485b025t

I'm looksmaxxing for both, but my area is so subhuman and full of manlets/ethnics i already mog most of the guys

I would sympathize with doing it out of narcissism but to make other guys feel inferior is kinda a dick move
It's my turn to make other guys feel like shit, I've been mogged for 19 years so far